Funkzilla

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by Masta Blastr, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

i downloaded this a while back and i still load it up occasionally in a random party to have some fun.

this track is a blast to drive, plain and simple.
    the whole thing is hilarious, the turns are fun and not too difficult.
    the only complaint is that sometimes you can get caught in a cycle of dying if you die on the jump through his mouth, then respawn at just the wrong time so that you hit the jump at the exact moment another killball comes. a couple people had this happen to them like 4 times in a row before getting back on track.

the part where he shits out killballs and you have to drift around the corner is awesome. one time driving that part i was literally inches from a killball drifting through the corner, it was epic.

great job on the track all in all. also, the floating words are pretty funny and all and obviously add to the tracks personality, but next time id like to see that budget spent on the actual structure.

2. JDB95

JDB95 Ancient

Ha this is an awesome track, my personal favorite. Not to easy, not too hard and awesome aesthetics. I love playing custom games race and this is almost always the first map I play on. Great work.

3. Vbdude

Vbdude Ancient

Hahaha omg that is hilarious, the whole map and the post. Thsi map is very creative, I absolutely love it!

I deem this map incredible funky :D

4. needy154

needy154 Forerunner

you got the funk, you got you got the funk... good looking map...very nice job