Four Team Assault/CTF?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by goomaestro005, Feb 2, 2011.

1. goomaestro005

goomaestro005 Forerunner

I was wondering whether it was possible to make a map to support four team CTF and Neutral Assault. I attempted to put the objects down in Forge with Assault, having a Hill Marker with the Bomb label and trying to put a neutral capture plate and four different team capture plates, but the bomb doesn't go off when I try a custom game.

If it matters, I do not have any team spawns down yet, and have been attempting to do this by myself (if you need at least one person on each team to make the game work properly).

2. Dbun2

Dbun2 Forerunner

I've played a 16 player, 4 team CTF game. It was crazy fun. So it's possible. For Assault I think at least one person has to spawn for a team to be able to score against them.

3. AndroidQuazar

AndroidQuazar Forerunner

Yep i played on 4 team CTF game, it was kinda fun, but the map was too small for all 16 players xD

4. Tedium

Tedium Lead Writer

I actually spent a lot of time trying to find a way to do this, but I'm afraid I can only find the next best thing. For four-way neutral assault, here's what you have to do though it's kind of tricky. Let's just say that the teams are Red, Blue, Green and Orange. Unfortunately I can find no way for a team to have multiple bombing sites. That is only possible in invasion, but that doesn't allow multi team. This is the closest thing you can get to multi-team neutral bomb assault:

Each team will have one site to bomb. Every other team must defend that site while also trying to score themselves.

-Create a neutral bomb site by labelling a hill marker as "as_bomb" and keeping the team neutral.
    -Designate a bomb site for each team to target.

Red Team's Goal: Red "as_goal"
    Blue Team's Goal: Blue "as_goal"
    Green Team's Goal: Green "as_goal"
    Orange Team's Goal: Orange "as_goal"

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I can assure you that there is no way that you can create a neutral bomb game where each team has multiple bombing sites.