Foundry Switch (Opposite)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Mini Waz, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

All spawn points, weapons and objectives have been switched. I stated this on my original post. The staring points for Attackers and Defenders as well as the 3rd and 4th teams have also been swithed. Thanks for your opinions though.

2. LIGHTSOUT225

Oh I read the post, but in the pics provided the spawn points shown seem to not be switched. Perhaps some of the geometry is obscuring the view slightly in a couple spots. I guess Ill have to check it out for myself. Like I said, interesting idea.. Id be interested to seeing the weapons moved around a bit to offer some more balance to the map. Ive always felt that default Foundry was incredibly prone to pretty unbalanced matches with both snipers and rockets all in one half of the map. It'd be epic with a reversed geometry foundry with a tweaked weapon set to provide the opportunity for closer games. Also, little known fact, there IS a bit of interlocking in default foundry, in the back right corner with the wall corner and the box it sits on

3. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

Those corner walls have be interlocked on Foundry Switch. I did see that when i was looking at the original map. I also wantedd to keep this as close to the original map, so i didn't change the weapons in anyway. It is a good idea though.

4. Krazy Kumquat

Krazy Kumquat Ancient

Definitely tweak the weapons a bit! The original foundry wasn't that bad considering it didn't use the Inf. Budget Glitch AND the entire map. The only problem with regular foundry is the weapons are unbalanced.

Keep forging!

5. lightning64

lightning64 Ancient

looks exactly the opposite as the old one and i can even see you switched the way the plasma pistol faces.

6. Tully13

Tully13 Ancient

How random an idea !? Its neat but kind of pointless