Foundry Switch (Opposite)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Mini Waz, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

I wanted to make a different map, one that is original. I then came up with the idea of making Foundry the other way round. So basically this is exactly like Foundry but its opposite. The level of detail i put in meant a lot so all spawn points, weapons and ojectives are opposite to the original. I find it funny when i show this map to people because they don't think that anything is different at first. The map isn't merged in most places to keep it as close to the original as possible. The object placements were placed very accurately. Enjoy!

ORIGINAL
    [​IMG]
    NEW
    [​IMG]
    ORIGINAL
    [​IMG]
    NEW
    [​IMG]
    ORIGINAL
    [​IMG]
    NEW
    [​IMG]
    ORIGINAL
    [​IMG]
    NEW
    [​IMG]

Download Foundry Switch here!

QUINN HAS A GUN likes this.
  2. xxDeeJxx

xxDeeJxx Ancient

ha ha, cool, if seen foundry upside down but not mirrored, i bet playing on it is disorienting, anyways cool map!!!

haha your KD ration is 1.17, epic
    ps> nice Reconz

3. QUINN HAS A GUN

QUINN HAS A GUN Ancient

Meh... this has been done before. But I think you did a better job than the last guy. I doesn't matter because the original foundry sucks period. (Have you ever played a custom game on the base foundry?) Good job on the flip though.
    P.S. Word to the wise, DON'T TAKE PICTURES IN FORGE MODE!!!

4. BJFPoyver

BJFPoyver Ancient
    Banned

LOL. Wow :p. It's very creative :p. And you're the guy who does those youtube videos, right -.-?

5. JessicaJones

JessicaJones Ancient

Its awsome that its near perfect flip. But this is just about 99 percent perfect, but boring. Its the same old map. But I like, 4/5 and I will replace it with the reg. Foundry.

6. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

Huh, that's pretty cool. I'll have to play it to see if I like it better than the normal Foundry. Nice idea and good job.

7. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

has been done before. in fact someone posted this maybe a month ago. try checking the forums before u embark on a useless journey. and also. howd u get ur recon

edit: 600th post yay

8. QUINN HAS A GUN

QUINN HAS A GUN Ancient

Ouch dude! I bet he made this before he even looked at Forgehub.
    And if you would check updates you would know why he has Recon.
    =P

9. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

I'm pretty new to Forge Hub so i didn't realise that it has been done before. I need a couple of people right now to get some gameplay footage of a map which i'm going to post up within the next two days. If your interested, get online now and send me an invite. I'll then invite you in. This map was just an idea i had whilst creating another map of mine.

10. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

already been done dude, well it does looks like a nice mirror though

11. Whisper

Whisper Ancient

Since when does Foundry have a ghost?

12. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

Okay, i now know its been done before, thanks for letting me know.

13. TheXShadowXKing

TheXShadowXKing Ancient

wow very very original....any way amazing flip still seems a bit retarded.....

14. EGP

EGP Ancient

Looks cool, you basically improved the original map foundry and reversed it. I dont even have to test it to know that it is going to have good gameplay. I dont know how the ghost will work out but well see.

15. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

This has been done before. I'm not too impressed but it doesn't look bad. I don't like the gameplay on foundry so I wont like it on switch. No dl but not terrible

3/5
    keep forging

16. wiggums

wiggums Guest

lol im going to download this, and play it like its regular foundry, and tell my friends its just regular foundry... lol then we will play it and they will be like: "wtf hax???" and ill be like... "no... just normal oldschool game" lol i can see it now...

17. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

The ghost is there on the original Foundry, its set as an Asymetric object. Thanks anyways for the comments!

18. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

it looks pretty fun. definitly a near perfect flip but maybe u should put diff weps in to spice it up or something. i dont remember a ghost in original foundry though. 3.5/5 it'll be fun to trick my brother ima rename it foundry to make him think its original foundry.

19. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

There is a ghost in the original foundry for asymetric games. He addressed this concern only a few posts above yours. Please, try not to spam up his thread >=(

20. LIGHTSOUT225

interesting idea, sir. However, you didnt switch the spawn points like you did the geometry. The spawn points are there for a reason and should be flipped as well.