Sandbox Foundry Remake

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by hlg protege, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Aesthetic Forger

0.5/5. Sorry for such a low rating, but there are many reasons for it. 1. we have foundry already on foundry, no need on sandbox. 2. the forging on this map you've made is not up to par to me, rare interlocking if there is any in this map of yours AT ALL. 3. default foundry sucks anyway. so pretty much this is a suckier version of a sucky map already. so it would be 0/5 but that would be cruel, 0.5/5 for forging this though.

2. Z0DI4C NL

Z0DI4C NL Ancient

omg says the guy who received an official warning for spamming

3. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

You put foundry to shame! I like the original foundry map on matchmaking, but when you make it it just seems pointless and shabby. From the pics anyone can see you made it very sloppy, and also, why bother making a forge map based off the default of another forge map that most people hate. That's like making a "remake" of sandbox on foundry! Is there really any point to this vain attempt for... whatever..? By attempting to be original you are one of the biggest "dee dee dee"s (Carlos Mencia reference) I've ever seen on forgehub.

4. MacMan300

MacMan300 Ancient

I honestly don't think this is too bad a remake. Sure, I agree with everyone else that it is rather pointless using Forge to remake another Forge map, but that is beside the point. I think you did a good job remaking the corners of the map, and good idea using wall splits to substitute for the fence walls, but I have one question.

Where is the ghost?

5. Monitor

Monitor Ancient

I personally hate Foundry in the first place, but the remake actually looks ok, Only thing is, it isn't exactly balanced the way Foundry really is

6. A SILENT EMU

A SILENT EMU Ancient

First off, why would you remake foundry? Seems pointless since it's already in the game for free. The positioning of objects to remake it is pretty good but the overall aesthetics are dull and not that good. Game play is decent. 2.5/5 sorry.

7. hlg protege

hlg protege Ancient

im didnt do the old foundry

8. drunk

drunk Ancient

Its a nice map, But I don't like how there is not much interlocking involved.
    Its hard to walk and play on some of the parts because of bumps. Other then that nice map. Also Use a guideline so it is more accurate.

9. thrame

thrame Ancient

seriously whats the point to a foundry remake who cares

10. TpYourHouse

TpYourHouse Ancient

I did a remake of Foundry one day because I was board, took me 12 hours and I stopped before messing with spawns because I got even more board and decided to play **** zombies. (Yes I spent a whole day forging) I had a day off soooo, I messed around a bit, I am pretty sure he didn't make the map for US here at Forge Hub, he did it out of boredom and felt like posting it. He was not trying to impress you guys either, so lay off. You get an E for Effort though since it doesn't look very much like Foundry.
    NIce try 7/10.

11. hlg protege

hlg protege Ancient

u are right i did it from being bored