Foundry Foundry Police Department

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Bigboy123, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Bigboy123

Bigboy123 Forerunner

Foundry Police Department V2

Foundry Police Department

Description: Well, to start, this took a LONG while to make. I started from the base foundry map, and cleared it. The photo will describe more than text can though. Ha. Really, all you'd do on this map is mess around, and have fun with your friends, and maybe this could be used for a machinima. Just make sure to give me credit, and messege me any custom versions of the map if you would so kindly.

NOW FOR THE PICTURES!

This is the Police station.
    [​IMG]

The station's Armory
    [​IMG]

The resident's house.
    [​IMG]

The execution room. :3
    [​IMG]

Now for the download link: GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

Comments?

#1 Bigboy123, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. Dark Swerk

Dark Swerk Ancient

Hey the pictures are really small how did you put them in? If you didn't do the most common way i'll quickly explain but there is a guide on how to do this. Simply save the HD picture from bungie.net then upload to photobucket then take the link from that and it should work out fine.

3. Bigboy123

Bigboy123 Forerunner

I'll work on fixing that now. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay fixed. I had my photobucket set to resize it to 100x75. >.>

#3 Bigboy123, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  4. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

It looks alright but a lot can be improved on, For example have you ever seen a police station's armory guns on the ground? try making a rack for the weapons. As i can see you know how to interlock do you know how to merg objects to the ground or walls, go to Forging 101 it shows you everything about forge in halo 3. Look at Ghost merging which is the easy to do it will help you create a better looking map.

If you need any help just pm me

5. NsG Nightwolf

NsG Nightwolf Ancient

It looks pretty well done for a novice. I dont want to say anything hateful but there could be a few things done to improve this map. More objects, Bigger buildings, etc. Aesthetic is all about image instead of gameplay. I would try to focus on image rather than gameplay.

6. Bigboy123

Bigboy123 Forerunner

Okay. guys, I did ghost merge all of the objects that look merged. And I can't add any more because my budget is at like 4 dollars. I didn't use a budget glitced canvas. Like I said, I took it straight from Foundry. Thanks for the tips though.

EDIT: Okay so I just got done editting the map, and I fixed the armory to your standards, I suppose.

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=118495521

#6 Bigboy123, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010