Forza 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TantricEcho, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Vicious Vice

Vicious Vice Ghosts of Onyx

its just not different enough from forza 3 for me. The way i see it if i dont feel like playing forza 3 why would i buy forza 4. ehh maybe ill get it when the racing bug hits me. but then ill prolly get NFS the RUN.

Also i dont want to brag but no one put up a challenge in forza 3. being 20 seconds ahead on the burg gets boring.

#21 Vicious Vice, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

They changed the driver AI, the closer you get to hitting the apex on every corner, the better they corner. And there's no more AI holding back on the straights, they all give it the beans, every time.

I've got a sexy picture of my 458 Italia in the Top Gear Studio, I'll upload it when it goes live on the Forza site.

#22 pinohkio, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  3. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

What difficulty are you playing on so I know what to pick when I get it?

4. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Difficulty now only means assists, driver AI is always like that.

Personally I race with everything off and Manual (without clutch).

5. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

WOW so i didnt know you could get banned from the storefront ??

i have no idea why i was banned, perhaps because of having a "smoke weed" decal on there?
    or perhaps because of buying the naked chick decals?

either way... thats ****ed up. hopefully its temporary. if i am permabanned from a major feature of the game.............. rage

6. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

ahahahahahahahaha

Thats so ****ed up.

I'd rage to if I were permabanned for some nonsense like that

7. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

Duuuuude. You gotta use the clutch. Where's the fun when you get that perfect shift everytime? And I'm glad to hear that about the driver AI, Forza 3's normal was too easy and sometimes it's hard was insanely difficult when you got to the R class races.

8. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Wow, thats so stupid, maybe they're cracking down on the stuff thats not exactly appropriate content for the age rating for the game, but it should come with a warning telling people about the explicit nature of some of the storefront stuff, and maybe an option to turn it all off. (the explicit content could be identified and flagged by the community)

9. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

**** clutch when you need to get from 3rd to 7th to 2nd in the span of 3 seconds. you lose all power.

10. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

well i am stupid and didnt notice that the ban i got is only for a week! lol so the car club is still gonna happen i just cant accept you guys into it until my ban is up lol.

edit-

i ALWAYS do these things, im curious if anyone else does:

1) in a long race when i am far ahead in first, i get obsessed with hitting the cones around the track

2) at the end of every race, if i have enough of a lead, i e-brake spin the car over the finish line, sometimes causing a huge accident with the AI cars

#30 Titmar, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  11. Vicious Vice

Vicious Vice Ghosts of Onyx

im basically forced to buy this now. So i can eat my words and you all beat me in a race.

12. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I have so many Ferraris that I don't know what to do with them.

But I'm trying to get them all :p

13. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

Gotta catch 'em all.

14. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Damn straight.

15. ♥ Sky

YES I DO THIS TOO!!!

The E brake spin is like a little victory dance its so fun to do and watch the carnage.

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

I was looking up the achievement for the most expensive cars, and you'd have to spend something like 37 million in-game credits to get all 5 cars!!! Its such a shame 3 of them are Ferraris cos it would be nice to have a little more variety but whatever...

I joined the FH car club, and hopefully we'll all be able to race together and share some awesome stuffz n stuff.

16. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I have about 3M, I'm saving up for the Ferrari 250 GTO (10M)

17. ♥ Sky

Or you could cheat and just buy the car tokens with MS points and save all the hassle, but personally im gonna try and get the money the legit way.

18. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

what are everyone's current favorite cars they are using??

i've got a D350 Lotus Elan Sprint (old little mini-car) that i've been loving for D-class events. its light weight and supreme handling leave the competition for behind rather easily.

for E class i have been using the Mk2 GTI which i have decked out to look like a total junker and it is funny

A class i've been using my Challenger cop car and a Lancia 037 AWD conversion.
    The cop car needs a grip tune big time, i've been struggling fine-tuning the settings to get just the right feeling on it... its either to jumpy/floaty, or a dead fish... cant find the middle ground. The Lancia is slow but its handling makes you win and its fun to drive because its a weird car.

Also i got a sweet Halo Design 2010 M6 that i will share to the car club as soon as my ban is lifted.

I really enjoy playing around in the lower classes with different weird cars more than i enjoy blasting around in S and R class.

19. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I've got a Ford T-Bird that'll hit 232mph in a mile drag. The sound of the competition is hilarious.

For the main game, I'm sticking to my (S700) 458 Italia, the handling is spot on and it can reach 224mph on most tracks. Sometimes I change it up and race my (A600) Ferrari Dino though, it all depends on wether or not I want to do an S-Class race.

20. ♥ Sky

I'm working on a Lexus ISF that I used to use all the time when I played virus tag, cos it's such a dark horse when people see it, cos it does 97mph in REVERSE!!! and it'll drift quite well when tuned properly. Its an A class car, but I'm also working on a 370z for drifting and a speedy Lambo Gallardo S that is so twitchy at the moment, but it's slowly getting better. As for the lower class cars, I've got a D350 Mini Cooper '09 and an F199 Toyota Aygo which I'm in the process of painting up. I'll be sure to share all my funky home-made vinyl groups when I'm accepted into the car club, I'm not brilliant, but I can make some fairly good basic shapes and symbols.