Fortress

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Case117, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Case117

Case117 Ancient

Fortress
    by Case117

[​IMG]

Map: Fortress by Case117 is a 8-16 player map. Fortress Focouses on defending a Fort. The humans spawn in the fort, and the zombies spawn on the complete opposite side of the fort, the zombies try to rush and use man cannons to get to the fort. Inside the fort are assorted weapons, man cannons, and grav lifts. The man cannons and grav lifts work as a functioning elevator, which lets you get to the very top of the fort. Once on top of the fort, you can choose to use sniper rifles, beam rifles, battle rifles, rocket launchers, and machine gun turrets. Also there are hidden portals on top of the fort. These portals function as sniping towers and gun turret towers. The zombies main tactics are going in the fort, going up the elevators, and smacking at the sniper towers, so the humans can fall down, pretty much trying to slaughter the humans in any way possible. This map is only half as big as the original avalanche, there is a barrier built up from assorted scenary. The only way someone could get past the barrier is by making a player with little gravity. But if you stick to the original gametype, no one will have the ability to go past the barrier. The map works best when half the players are zombies and the other half are humans.

Gametype: KingOfTheCastle is a zombie base defending gametype. When the game starts half the players are zombies and the other half are humans(yes its on random). Also it is 4 rounds long. The zombies abilities are super speed, less gravity than normal, little damage resistance, sensor ability, and there starting weapons are gravity hammers and energy swords with infinite ammo. The humans abilities are normal shields and health, normal speed, normal gravity, sensor ability, and there starting weapon is a assault rifle. The only thing different with the last man standing is he has double shields and health. And one more thing, king of the castle, king of the castle, i got a chair, go do this, go do that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Map: Fortress Link: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Gametype: KingOfTheCastle: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

#1 Case117, Jun 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  2. Paliut1992

Paliut1992 Ancient

looks sweet man thats awsome

3. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

the first gif is really fast might wanna check that out but its not that original. yea it looks great, yea it might play well, but to me it is just another unstoppable human fortress against pathetic zombies. i dont mean to flame or anything, its just that you could really make this map into something better if you wanted to.

4. faceplanter7774

faceplanter7774 Ancient

this map looks really asthentic to me for some reason. i would download but i have that 100 map limit thing a ma gig.

5. eskychess

eskychess Ancient

looks very nice,clean, and inventive. good job 6/5 keep up the good forging

6. TehOne

TehOne Ancient

The outside of the fort looks better than the inside. I can't really tell what's on teh inside of the fort from teh pictuerz. Try getting sum othur pikz on the insied of teh fohrt

7. Scott12343

Scott12343 Ancient

Looks clean, Well made and nice interlocking, 10/5 keep up the good forgeing

8. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

looks like you did a good job, i just hope the humans don't overpower the zombies... I hate it when that happens! lol