Fort BoA

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by BoA Wrath, Sep 16, 2010.

1. BoA Wrath

BoA Wrath Forerunner

Afternoon All,
    Since I got Reach at the start of the week I've been busy working hard on my 1st map for the Halo community. I've been credited in the past for some nice maps on Farcry & Farcry 2 once of which Rig 360 II BoA was Ubisoft recommended.

Bungie.net : Reach : Service Record

I'm close to having this map finished and should be complete this evening with the aim of playtesting it on Friday ready for a release on my fileshare on Saturday morning.

Interested to hear some feedback from the community.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers

BoA Wrath

2. Shenanigans.nom

Shenanigans.nom Ancient

Im mean yes great fort, but what use is it?
    If it is for machinima then nevermind, but try to add an assaulting gametype or invasion to give it a purpose other than looking good.

Still, great looking fort.

3. BoA Wrath

BoA Wrath Forerunner

That is the aim down the line to make it into the final objective on a assault game with the assault team starting on the beach. But for now its functioning great as a slayer map.

Fort BoA is now up for download from the fileshare here. I will be holding playtesting on the map this evening with as many players as we can get so I can iron out any issues and collate feedback from yourselves which I'll use to polish it up, but its playing pretty well so far.

See you this evening.

BoA Wrath

4. BoA Wrath

BoA Wrath Forerunner

5. Dracelix

Dracelix Forerunner

are you still testing it?

i'll help, my gamertag is m1ke 4000 just send me an invite

6. rmcdani4

rmcdani4 Forerunner

The map looks really cool, one of my friends made a similar map, not as well developed but he put a large bridge going to the other side of blood gulch with another smaller base there.

7. BoA Wrath

BoA Wrath Forerunner

Fort BoA Released and ready for download

Thanks mate. All the assets are using in forge to make this map so there isn't enough left in its present incarnation to create a second fort but a scaled down version could definately be on the cards for a CTF game mode.

The Fort BoA map can now be downloaded from Bugie:
    Bungie.net : Halo Reach : File Details