Forging issue... Help please!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by bamblakopz, Mar 27, 2009.

1. bamblakopz

bamblakopz Ancient

So... I am basically finished an Infection map...

You start out with magnums and in 30 seconds, spikers and SMGs appear... No problem...

But! In 60 seconds, some senital beams (Or whatever they are called) are supposed to appear... Bu they don't...

In forge, if I wait 60 seconds, they appear no problem. As do the SMGs and Spikers...
    But, in a custom game, only the SMGs and Spikers appear...

Any idea whats going on?

2. Ja Red is Ninja

Ja Red is Ninja Ancient

I've never heard of that happening before. that is really strange. I'll look into it.

3. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

This happens to me sometimes... make sure in forge you have the gametype set to infection (that's worked sometimes for me when I change it from regular forge to a specific gametype)

4. H3C x Nevz

H3C x Nevz Ancient

It's happened to me, and I remade the gametype because there was a glitch in it. Apparently, some glitchy maps or gametypes (One of them is at fault) have problems loading sentinel beams and fuel rods.

5. Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11 Ancient

Check to make sure the gametype has Weapons On Map set to Map Default, because that has been the problem a lot recently with me on my Tremors map. Seeing as the Tremors part opens up by falling weapons, the weapons never spawned, so the Tremors were never freed. I simply changed the gametype options to allow Map Default weapons and that fixed it.

Hope it works for you! Best of luck on your infection map!

6. bamblakopz

bamblakopz Ancient

re made my variant for the game... working now... Thanks!