Forgemates! Are You Looking For Someone To Forge With?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by J A Y, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMN2

DMN2 Ancient

Gamertag: DMN2
    i am always on after school (3pm central US)
    people call me "demon" or "dee"

2. Guardion07

Guardion07 Ancient

Gamertag: Gaurdion07 (zero seven at the end)
    Nickname: Guardian
    Mic: Yes

I am usually on after school. I am a blue spartan that is in the clan Epik and a high ranking in there. I thought I would just throw that out... I am seeking an experienced forger who I can learn from. I am half decent at forging.

#82 Guardion07, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  3. Skater91411

Skater91411 Ancient

Gamertag: skater91411

Times you can get on:
    Mostly on from 4pm-10pm on weekdays random times during weekends.

Mic yes/no?:
    Yes

Something describing yourself:
    Pretty good at forge but mainly need someone with ideas and possibly good at weapon placement because im not the best at coming up with original ideas.

Some of your work:
    Havent posted any or my recent maps yet but plan to after i get some good im-game shots.

4. uF HaVoK

uF HaVoK Ancient

Gamertag: IHaVoK iZ SiicK

Times I can Get on: Basically weekdays from like 2:30-5:00 and then like 8:00-10:00

Mic Yes/No: Yes but sometimes my mic likes to run outa batteries so don't get mad :)

About Me: I am basically the 50 in the party. Not a noob. And i like to change my emblem alot lol. But im da best

EDIT: oh yea i can go on anytime on the weekends

5. x Paralyze x

x Paralyze x Ancient

Gamertag: Dragunstryke
    Times you can get on: 3-10pm (eastern)
    Mic yes/no?: yes
    Something describing yourself: I'm the black and white spartan with ODST helm, katana, and the blue and white Runes symbol.

6. NovaStar117

NovaStar117 Ancient

Gamertag: NovaStar117
    Times I can get on: 4-7 (eastern) on weekdays
    Mic?: Yes
    Describe yourself: I'm a decent forger. I'm a black EOD spartan which I'm using for a machinima project in the near future.

7. waffle1313

waffle1313 Ancient

gamertag:waffle1313
    times on:whenevr i'm not at school
    mic:duh
    something about me:well i'm a great forger and I love making switches they are my favorite but, majority of my friends suck at forging so i need a partner, send me a friend request or message me on this site.

Keep up the forgin :lol:

8. TR1COR3

TR1COR3 Ancient

Gamertag: TR1C0R3
    Times you can get on: Usually anytime between 4pm - 10pm GMT+1 (English time)weekdays and almost any time on weekends and holidays.
    Mic yes/no?: Yes
    Something describing yourself: I'm not a noob forger and can accomplish all forge techniques. Im 14, but not immature.

Im looking for an experienced, dedicated forger, who's not going to give up, or put no input to the map or map design. I have began the basics of a plan on google sketchup and plan to design it for 2v2 gameplay. :)

9. USNSEABEE555

USNSEABEE555 Ancient

if someone could give me a hand with these dang spawns on my new map im about to share its almost complete and need some advice...i set it up for CTF and saved, but when i go to custom and try to play it with 2 ppl on each team (red and blue) it just goes right to game over...then returns to the lobby screen..please help! If you could come in and give me a hand i would greatly appreciate it..Just send me a friend request as I have this session set to invite only. thanks

GT: same

10. allbroken2U

allbroken2U Ancient

Gamertag: allbroken2U

Time on: Usually everyday from 4:00 - 8:00 pm
    Mic: Yes......I am 12 not 6
    Myself: Well loving forge and map editors i find myself in school drawing map ideas out and i need someone to help me create this map.....People are counting on me.
    Work: In sig.......that's my ok maps..I gotten better and better. i make everything clean for now on

11. WhiteNoob1

WhiteNoob1 Ancient

hello every one im new and i really need some one to help me become a master forger

12. fallout films458

GAMER TAG:guns n roses458 TIMES YOU CAN GET ON:4:00-8:30 my time is CST MIC YES OR NO: yes: ABOUT MYSELF: i mostly play halo3 on forge i made a couple maps but i need alot of help

#92 fallout films458, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  13. aMoeba

aMoeba Ancient

I'm desperately looking for another good, if not excellent forger to forge with.

Gamertag: NewbAmoeba
    Times you can get on: 10pm EST to 2am EST, sometimes earlier, depends on work
    Mic yes/no?: Yep, tied together with the vacuumed wire of my old mic :)
    Something describing yourself: I'm a very good forger, I just don't have the patience to put all my work into a single map, and I get bored working solo, I need a partner that can actually help. The only thing I have trouble with is geomerging thin items into walls and stuff, and at an angle.
    Some of your work: Although I don't release my best work to the public, you can find "Saturn" in my signature. It showcases a bit of my knowledge with forge.

14. Unfaithfulreaper

Gamertag:SuperNinjaBunie
    Times:usually 4-10PM eastern time.
    Mic:yes
    -I like to joke around alot but when it comes to to work[or forge] i'm business and am ussualy open to ideas.cause i'm good at forging.....just not coming up with good ideas.

#94 Unfaithfulreaper, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  15. DarkestofAngels

DarkestofAngels Ancient

GamerTag: BoE DarkImpulse
    Mic: Yes
    Times: Mostly on all day on Weekends, and random times during weeks. (School and such)

DLC: All DLC, and planing on getting Mythic at 12AM sharp!

I'm looking for a forger that can deal with someone who needs everything even and clean. I would say I'm an okay forger, and also I have some ideas already for Sandbox, Just getting some blueprints ready.

16. BULLETSPAM

BULLETSPAM Ancient

FMate

Hi, looking for an experienced puzzle-maker to build maps with. The idea pool is starting to run dry and I figure that we can come up with some new and complex ideas together.

Gamertag:
    xGDLxBULLETSPAM
    Times you can get on: Afternoons, evenings, weekends.
    Mic yes/no?: Y
    Something describing yourself: Dedicated Puzzle maker, gotta love them puzzle maps! I've got all the DLC too, and'll be havin some o' that Sandbox pie as soon as it hits the the market shelves.

17. JohnDoe0722

JohnDoe0722 Ancient

GT: Mando Verd 0722

Lookin for some help. lol.
    Time: any time...

18. x CosmicShot x

x CosmicShot x Ancient

Gamertag: x CosmicShot x

Times you can get on: Weekdays-After 4pm EST, Weekends- Varies

Something describing yourself: Let's See where to start.. Ok I am Very Good when it comes to interlocking and geomerging. I always have good Ideas for maps. Just got back into forging and about 1 month ago started geomerging so I only have one map at this time on foundry and currently have around 3 maps I am working on Sandbox. I am mainly an Infection person so I don't really like making maps on any other gametype. Haven't posted any maps on forgehub so if you want to see my map I will have to show you on Halo.

19. XNinjaSmokeX

XNinjaSmokeX Ancient

Gamertag: XNinjaSmokeX
    Times you can get on: Everyday after school and weekends whenever
    Something describing yourself: im Coopertive and can Take orders easy im an overall good Forger. i want some forgers that gets the job done and not always fooling around

20. LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan Ancient

Gamertag: ATR BaD KaRmA
    Times you can get on: Everyday after school and weekends whenever
    Something describing yourself: i am a perfectionist when it comes to forging, nothing below GREAT, i listen to others opinions and use them

I need very experienced forger ASAP. Its 1:21 est
    I ma in mid map creation i need help and another persons opinion
    here is my pictures of the last two maps i have made
    Add me: ATR BaD KaRmA and post your best map in reply to this. Thanks

#100 LieutenantDan, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.