Forgemates! Are You Looking For Someone To Forge With?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by J A Y, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Spartan III

The Spartan III Ancient
    Banned

GT: The Spartan III
    Mic: Yes(it comes with the 360, how could you not?)
    Time i'm on: 6-7 AM Eastern Time(im not allowed to play after that :(
    about me: i have 2 beta codes for Call of Duty: World at War that are good for another 15 days. if you are really good and help me, I will give you one. then you just go to redeem code in marketplace, and type it in.then wait for DL, and then you can play cod 5 2 weeks before it comes out!!!

2. BlueHawk2000

BlueHawk2000 Ancient

Gamertag: BlueHawk2000
    Times you can get on: 3:00pm to 8:00pm Mon-Thurs, almost all day on the weekends.

Mic yes/no?: yes
    Something describing yourself: I need help makeing maps, mostly the complicated stuff, I can interlock and geomerge just not as good as say featured maps fast, it take a while but I can. I've got good map ideas but need help making the maps.
    Some of your work: I've not finished any real good maps yet but I've got a couple that need finishing touches and should be posted soon if I can get help.

3. smitty0018

smitty0018 Ancient

Gamertag: smitty0018
    Times you can get on: At the moment I'm not allowed on during the week because I have a few Cs, but that should get alleviated soon. Friday I'm usually on from when I get home from school (4 ish) till like 2 am (Eastern) unless I'm hanging out with friends. Saturdays I'm on most of the day, and Sundays I'm on from like 3-10.
    Mic yes/no?: mmhmm
    Something describing yourself: Well I'm Matt. I really love to forge, but I have trouble thinking of ideas, so I need someone to help me. I know a lot of the tricks pretty well such as interlocking and geo-merging and I know how to do most of the other stuff. My style tends to lean toward MLG type maps, but I also enjoy making and playing on racetrakcs.
    Some of your work: I haven't actually completed a map yet because of my lack of ideas.

If you'd like to reach me you can usually find me on AIM: smitty0018. You can also send me a friend request and just attach a voice message saying you're from FH.

4. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

Hey guys, whats up? My H3 disc broke a while ago, but I tok my friends. I haven't forged in a while, but I'm good. I know that probably sounds bad, but I know what I'm doing. I'm really into geomerging, and I love akward structures in a map. I had a lot of great stuff going, but some of my friends moved on to other games. When I forge I geomerge everything, and interlock everything. I'm looking for someone with some serious skills, and unique ideas. I usually forge on Foundry, but I had an above Blackout map as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's what I had before I broke my disc, it's deleted now; but it could have been great. I still have some great ideas off that map, and I think I could incooprperate them into future projects. Unfortuneatly I dind't finish any of my maps before my disc was scratched, if you wanna see what I had just Sear Bad Posture. It had decent aesthenics, but zero geomrging. That was before I got a lot better.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I'm looking for someone who can go over-the-top with me. I wanna make a map that will really get noticed. Great gameplay and aesthenics have to be there. I think that with some help we (Partner(s) and I) could create some spectacular maps. need someene who knows all of the forge techniques. If they need hellp with one in particular I could help them with geomerging movabe objects. That isn't a necessaty, but it could help us stand out.

GT= Bloumbas
    I can get on almost any time, if 'm informed. I do go online, but not an excessive amount.
    Yeah, I have a mic.

5. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

Could you please either remove me from the list or add currently has RROD beside my name... thank you.

6. Omg A Snail

Omg A Snail Ancient

Gamertag: Omg A Snail
    Times you can get on: 4-5 pm (Gmt: Central Europe time. Sweden)
    Mic yes/no?: Yes, ofc
    Something describing yourself: Im just a Swedish guy who like editors. Ive been using forge since Halo 3 came, but dont let that fool you :) im not that good ^^
    Some of your work: (Il show a link once i get one of my maps on Bungie.net)

7. The Hawk

The Hawk Ancient

Gamertag: Amer1can f0od
    Times you can get on: varies, usually around 3:00 to 8:00 EST
    I have a mic
    Something describing yourself: I'm pretty good at forge, I love interlocking, and will work at it over and over just to get it right.
    Some of your work: I haven't made any maps right now, just because none of my friends like forging,(Really NONE) and it gets depressing doing it by myself.

8. Kitten X

Kitten X Ancient

(> ' _')> <(' _' <)- forgemate?

Gamertag: Bahh M15
    Availability: Weekdays: 4:00pm-7:00pm l Weekend: 12:00pm-9:00pm MT (GMT -7:00)
    Mic: Yeah
    Something describing yourself: I truly enjoy forging and I'm really good at it, however, I "give up" on my maps if there is one major flaw or obstacle; that's why I need someone to help me.
    Some of your work: My best work: Half Av Speed v2

9. Halo Orlando

Halo Orlando Ancient

Gamertag: Halo Orlando
    Times on:Tuesday,Thursday and friday: 6-9pm Saturday and sunday 10am-9pm
    Something about me: I am good at learning. I head a small clan of 30. I make fairly good maps, compared to most people's. I can usually get good ideas for maps, but I need help with good fusion, I normally give up on getting the perfect fusion after a little while. I tend not to have patience for setting all the objective types up. I tend to not use the symmetric/asymmetric function.
    Mike: YES

10. Dark Spartan

Dark Spartan Ancient

dose any one want to forge right now on last resort me and my friend are trying to make a floating base

11. cow for cow

cow for cow Ancient

hi I’m cowforcow
    My GT is cow for cow
    I’m not actually accepting friend requests so if you want to be on my list send an invite to
    A Cows Friends

(Im not being mean but I’m trying to clean out my friends list.)

I would consider myself a good forger not amazing or anything but I know all the tricks of the trade and have made some maps I am very proud of.

My specialties- I’m very good at seeing a map before its done, sometimes I will see a concept from another map and fly with it. I can make a fluid map (one that works and plays well) I know how to use weapons sparingly (not “OMG grav-hammers everyway!!”) I’m ok with spawn points. I can geo-merge ok but I use it as little as posibule.

My problems- I have so many ideas going at once I sometimes loose steam. I hate I hate I hate zombie mode. Sometimes I freak out and have a “grate” idea and start changing things without telling anyone and they tend to think I’m sabotaging there level. I’m hard headed.

Thought I would be honest.

looking for sombody =2 or better than me to forge with
    thanks cow

I also am 16 and like long walks on the beach. (JK)

ps. if you neead an idea for a map i have Enough to fill a bucket
    :squirrel_rocking:

12. Memphos

Memphos Ancient

Gamertag = Memphos
    Times = Any
    Mic

13. halo kid

halo kid Ancient

can you take me off the list I found A forgemate,the hawk

14. smitty0018

smitty0018 Ancient

Me as well, I've found someone.

15. twisted gaming1111

my live gamer tag twisted gaming send me a request i have a map i need finishing its almost done need some ideas ,have alot of money and items left ive been working on it for 2 months u have to see it , im great at merging and interlocking
    need skilled forger like myself thanks ...nick

16. Huntar

Huntar Ancient

wellll, im single and readdy to mingle ;)

GT: NOS HUNTAR MT
    Im pretty dayum good at merging and interlox
    i do have a mic
    hit me up :)

:D

17. KrystalXKlear

KrystalXKlear Ancient

Gamertag: KrystalXKlear
    Mic? Yes.
    My skills are map concepts, and interlocking, I'm really looking for someone to help me with things like Geo-merging, Spawns, Weapons & Flow, mainly the details that make good maps into great maps. I don't have a link to any of my works available, but you can check them out on my fileshare if you would like, my best (and most recent) would be Falcon vA.
    I am available most of the time (barring EST school hours and the natural sleep time of a teenager (1 A.M. on weekdays, 3-4 A.M. on weekends.)

18. connerwb

connerwb Ancient

Gamertag: koolaidNcheetos
    Mic: yes
    Interlock, geo mergin switches, i know most of it im just lacking ideas.
    Funny once you get to know me.
    Oh yeah one more thing i have a couple vids on utube and people are always sending me friend request so just tell meh that ur from fh.

19. Bartoge

Bartoge Ancient

Gamertag: Bartoge
    Times you can get on: normally whenever am not at school.
    Mic yes/no?: Ues
    Something describing yourself: I am 13 and live in Georgia {EST time}. I have school until 4:15, and get home at about 4:45. I know a lot about forging. Interlocking, geomerging, save & quit, floating maps, switches, you name it I can, I can do it all {unless I have never heard of it}. I am looking for a person that I can consult with on my maps, help with weapons/spawns and just be able to forge really well.
    Some of your work: (Optional): If you would like to see my work look down at my sig and click on one of the maps. I would suggest Altoheap/Stratum as they are my best/most original.

20. Ell3ment

Ell3ment Ancient

Gamertag: Ell3ment
    Times you can get on: I pop on most days after work
    Mic: Yes
    Something describing yourself: I'm 22 from North Carolina (est time). I guess i would consider myself a forge connoisseur, always searching for the newest great maps, layouts, forge techniques, switch ideas, aesthetics, as well as practicing my mastery of all of them.

I'm a solid forger with a good sense for layouts and aesthetic touches. Anyone looking to forge with me just needs to be a solid forger, I'll expect near perfection on all forgings even down to the smallest details. Even though i don't have many maps posted yet i can assure you that the ones i have in progress will be more than enough to sample my work.

Some of your work: These are just the two i have posted (mini game maps not meant to be 100% perfect) both of which came about from me hating the mini games i loved because of crappy forging.

Avalanche monster Jam -
    Monster Jam 3 Avalanche Remake

Duck Hunt V.2 - Duck Hunt V.2

Happy forgings! - E -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.