Forgemates! Are You Looking For Someone to Forge With?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Agamer, Jul 29, 2010.

1. the noob squad

the noob squad Forerunner

Gamertag: the noob squad
    Times you can get on: Perth Aus, weekends mostly at night so daytime US
    Mic yes/no?: Yeah, who doesn't
    Something describing yourself: I like forging stuff that looks like bungie made it
    Some of your work: (Optional) A link to your maps.
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-...tpost-152-reconnaissance-station-v0-95-a.html
    Kind of maps you like to make: Invasion, Swat, tactical, not really mlg as much, competitive

2. Gezero

Gezero Forerunner

Gamertag:Gezero
    Times you can get on: 8-12pm PST
    Mic yes/no?: yes
    Something describing yourself: fun
    Kind of maps you like to make: i like to play casual, minigame, and rpg maps
    love to test out zombie maps

3. nillapuddin626

nillapuddin626 Forerunner

Gamertag:nillapuddin626
    Times you can get on:everyday anytime
    Mic yes/no?:yes
    Something describing yourself:honestly just love forging and playing customs, miss the ole days of Halo 2 when people actually wanted to have fun, not just win matches
    Some of your work:Check my sig for my 2 Reach projects kinda sums me up
    Kind of maps you like to make:remakes, sport games, maps just to mess around with buds on, but also like doing serious maps

4. EnderFett11

EnderFett11 Ancient

Gamertag: EnderFett11
    Times you can get on: Sun-Thurs 10-11:30 PM Fri 9 PM - 3 AM Sat. 8 PM - 3 AM (EST)
    Mic yes/no?: Yes
    Something describing yourself: Friendly, talkative, open to feedback, team player
    Some of your work: King of the Warthog
    Kind of maps you like to make: Vehicle based anything, currently working on A-symmetrical big team map

5. SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Donald Trump
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Gamertag: SecretSchnitzel
    Times you can get on: 8AM EST - 10 AM EST and 2 PM EST - 6 PM EST.... I moved to Europe, hence the awkward looking hours.
    Something describing yourself: Former Marine turned full time college student living in Austria. I have a tendency to pick up a hobby (Forge in this case) and work at it religiously. I'm extremely ambitious and strive for excellence in every endeavor.
    Some of your work: (Optional) A link to your maps.
    I started off with remaking H3 MLG maps, my first being Amplified (now called Electrified). I have also redone Onslaught to pixel prefect quality. All jumps intact.
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-mlg-maps/110941-electrified-amplified-remake.html
    Kind of maps you like to make: I like symetrical and highly competitive 2v2 - 4v4 style maps. Maps that play well with no armor abilities and MLG settings are my favorite. I'm not a fan of power weapons and preffer having only the bare minimum such as the DMR and Needle Rifle.

I'm looking for help with a specific map that I'm working on at the moment.
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-competitive-maps/112457-wip-yosemite.html

#125 SecretSchnitzel, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  6. Mr Horgan

Mr Horgan Forerunner

Gamertag: BrAP FeaReD
    Times you can get on: (GMT 0) Anytime during the day at the moment, usually 3pm - 7pm
    Mic yes/no?: Hell tot he yeah
    Something describing yourself: I'm british, 16 Good sense of humor, shy to start with :D
    Some of your work: ... *Insert EPIC maps here * ( i haven't uploaded any)
    Kind of maps you like to make: Infection, **** with a lot of crazy ****.

7. OneDeviantsFate

OneDeviantsFate Forerunner

Gamer Tag: Onedeviantsfate

Currently only have the map "Wake" online. Was fun but either players loved it or HATED IT WITH AN ALMIGHTY PASSION!!!

Reason: the map either went in circles or led you into what I like to call "The Killing Floor" which I tried to fix but it just got people confused. Plus, some people who played the map never even realized they can enter the water between the bases without dying... meaning those who did got the benefits of hiding in wait and used the waves to prevent a lot of damage usually though the map was amazing. Since them I realized that "gimmicky" designs don't work well and can't be very easily planned around, also how insane forge's costs are.

My next map, called "Crown" which is a very apt title based on its location and is designed after numbers. 5 for the layout, 0 for the bases and 1 (although it doesn't look like one) for the center chambers.

Supports all game types except Race and Invasion. Current play tests suggest the map is... well, awesome. First shot at it too.

Would love to work with someone on an invasion map or testing and refining each others map ideas. Real mature, have worked with several other mappers in the past, but have just recently started posting my stuff. Interested in serious map designers only.

#127 OneDeviantsFate, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  8. Reign

Reign Forerunner

Gamertag:Rtas Vadum3e
    Times you can get on: 6 PM MDT
    Mic yes/no?: Yes, but it's broke
    Something describing yourself:I like Music... I also eat mushrooms xD
    Some of your work: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-aesthetic-maps/110788-forward-into-dawn.html
    Kind of maps you like to make: Aesthetic, Ships, Casual, mini games, invasion.(I also have 6 maps of a series planned, message me if you would like to help me with those.

9. oxxygenn

oxxygenn Forerunner

Gamertag: Oxxygenn

Times you can get on: any time on weekends and occasionally through the week.
    Mic yes/no?: Defiantly!
    Something describing yourself: I play lots of sports but i also like video games.
    Some of your work: i haven't really posted any maps that I've
    Kind of maps you like to make:I like to forge casual maps and mini game maps, all in a days work.

10. MrFun

MrFun Forerunner

im looking for someone to forge with
    time-when im online
    Gt:THE OBESE MSURF
    mic-yes
    me-imaginative, fun
    kinds of maps-invasion, competative, minigames, race, asthetic

11. theetechkid

theetechkid Forerunner

Gamertag: OnExCrazymofo
    Times you can get on: Usually sundays in the evening, and on tuesdays and thursdays depending on my work schedule.
    Mic yes/no?:Yes.
    Something describing yourself: Like making fun maps, love music, easy going, laid back, friendly.
    Some of your work: (Optional) A link to your maps. Hoover Dam, Daytona Speedway, Island Gran Prix.
    Kind of maps you like to make: I primarily like making race maps but i have slowly started getting into competitive maps, my first being Hoover Dam. I also like to try custom games too.

#131 theetechkid, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  12. Trajanator

Trajanator Forerunner

Gamertag: DaOprahnator
    Times you can get on: Most any times, especially weekends and evenings
    Something describing yourself: chill
    Some of your work: I have pics of one of my maps on fileshare
    Kind of maps you like to make: so far just competative maps on the 4v4 scale

I have 3 incomplete maps in need of some aesthetic upgrades. I've not had any testers beyond a handful of friends. All 3 have some weapons down and one has all weapons, spawns, and hill/flag stands placed

#132 Trajanator, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  13. NY TANG0

NY TANG0 Forerunner

Forgemates

Gamertag: NY TANG0
    Times you can get on: 09:00-14:00 (New York city)
    Something describing yourself: U give good Rep baby!
    Some of your work: See my file share.
    Kind of maps you like to make: Invasion, slayer, CTF, infection

14. Siegery

Siegery Forerunner

Gamertag: Siegery

Times you can get on:
    Pretty much anytime, mostly daytime (GMT)

Mic yes/no?:
    Yep :)

Something describing yourself:
    British. Metalhead. Enjoys forging, would enjoy company while forging/Someone to actually forge with and have a nice chat with. I'm pretty talkative, i'd like to forge with someone who enjoys chatting too, usually about machinima and music, since i'm a machinima director and a musician.

Some of your work: Haven't really made anyhting, i get halfway done and get bored because all of my friends are playing matchmaking ¬¬. all of my friends are the sort of 'competetive' lot, and i'm looking to meet a bunch of guys who are from the more casual audience.

Kind of maps you like to make:
    Racetracks mainly, Minigames, Anything really :) Although, i'm a bit short on ideas, so it'd be nice to work with someone to create a 'revolutionary' gametype in which people would spend hours playing :)

#134 Siegery, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  15. Time Waffle

Time Waffle Forerunner

Gamertag: Time Waffle
    Times you can get on: 4:00 pm - 12am during the week, anytime on the weekend.
    Something describing yourself: Creative, Deticated, Fresh. I like to work on new projects that focus on major aspects with alot of minor details.
    Some of your work: Currently Unavailable
    Kind of maps you like to make: Astetically Please but functional maps, Typically asymmetrical.

#135 Time Waffle, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  16. ditto101

ditto101 Forerunner

Gamertag:perversearc
    Times you can get on:whenever preferably on weekends tho
    Mic yes/no?:yup yup
    Something describing yourself:i am talkative and well kind of an ahole but not to the means of making people angry
    Kind of maps you like to make: i don't really do minigame maps and i am only good at slayer maps and team slayer but i dont have infection and all the others down so i cant help you with any of that

17. MSG

MSG Ancient

Gamertag: MSG BlitzKrieg

Times you can get on: When School gets Out when it; 1:00pm pacific time. And most weekends

Mic yes/no?:yes

Something describing yourself: Layed back, focused, I can be a
    patient teacher but don't like to have partners that just are idiots.

Some of your work: Recollection. ID Post more but iv deleted PhotoBucket images off account

Kind of maps you like to make: Race Tracks, Trap-Maps, Aesthetics, Casuals, Mini-Games, Competitive, and Infection maps. (ALL MOST ANY MAP)

#137 MSG, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  18. S42

S42 Forerunner

Gamertag: S Forty Two
    Times you can get on: Usually whenever school gets out. (3:45P.M. Pacific time) Sometimes weekends.
    Something describing yourself: Usually friendly, don't like to have forgemates that curse at everything. I'm not the best at making terrain, but I can make unique structures based off of pictures or concepts.
    Some of your work: (Optional) A link to your maps. CrossFire
    Boomtown
    Kind of maps you like to make: Any gametypes, just original ideas, or good addons to other ideas.

19. Foge

Foge Staff
    Staff Member Forge Critic Senior Member

20. spazmonkey92

spazmonkey92 Ancient

Gamertag:Spazmonkey92
    Times you can get on: after around5 pm GMT and weekends
    Something describing yourself: British, love to skate, laid back, love to laugh
    Some of your work: (Optional) A link to your maps. Havent posted a reach map yet
    Kind of maps you like to make: Infection/ invasion/ mini game