Forgemates! Are You Looking For Someone to Forge With?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Agamer, Jul 29, 2010.

1. BlondishFiber

BlondishFiber Forerunner

Im BlondishFiber0 and yes i got mic
    i can play allmost evry weekend and some orginal days :p
    i am feeling to forge something cool and normal and i like to have fun while i forge 2!
    I make all kind of maps the worst ones is the puzzle maps...

2. KSI FatWytBoy

KSI FatWytBoy Forerunner

Forge help please!!

HELP! I need some general help in the forge from someone who is experienced at it! I learn alot better from doing as opposed to reading up on it. I'm in the process of building a bootcamp map for my clan to use. Hit me up on live: KSI FatWytBoy if you'd like to join up and teach me some stuff! thanks!

3. Terrrorfisk

Terrrorfisk Forerunner

Gamertag: xXTERRORFISKXxx
    Times you can get on: 12~21 GMT+1 During the summer
    Mic yes/no?: Yes
    Something describing yourself: Quite qreative, I only talk when necesary,.
    Some of your work: I've made a 75~80 % finished Invasion map that needs testing and weapon placement/spawns, and a ~98% finished Infection map that just needs testing and some finishing touches.
    Kind of maps you like to make:Almost anything not Race/Rally maps though

4. AstronoutFarmer

AstronoutFarmer Forerunner

Gamertag: AstronoutFarmer
    Times you can get on: On a lot, from 12pm-5am est is my range.
    Something describing yourself: I like talking about ideas and stuff. Pretty friendly guy.
    Some of your work: I've made a slayer map called Vehemoth. Check my fileshare for it.
    Kind of maps you like to make: Any kind. As long as I think it has potential to be a good idea.

5. neverendinghalo

neverendinghalo Forerunner

Gamertag: neverendinghalo
    times i can get on: whenever
    mic availible: soon but right now no
    something to describe myself: im 13 ( but im not a sqweaker) and im a decent forger
    some of the maps i like to make: i like to make competitive maps and just mess aroud maps

6. RunnySuspence

RunnySuspence Forerunner

Gamertag:UGC Suspence
    Times you can get on:Anytime
    Mic yes/no?:Definitely
    Something describing yourself:New at forging, since I'm new, I would like to watch and learn just do some minor help.
    Some of your work: Currently working on my first map, need some help with things like spawning, objectives, and weapon balances before I send it to the Guild.
    Kind of maps you like to make: Infection and Custom Games

#226 RunnySuspence, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  7. dark3304

dark3304 Forerunner

Gamertag: Dark3304

Times you can get on: Almost anytime in the summer, weekends during school

Something describing yourself: I'm a serious forger who's looking for a full team ( i have 2 team members already) i also need help posting and advertising maps.

Some of your work: (Optional) A link to your maps. I have a Few internet worthy but need help posting them.

Kind of maps you like to make:Infection, Big team, Slayer, MLG, (mainly competetive though.) i dont do race maps.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

I wouldn't mind trying to make an infection map with you. :)

Gamertag: Dark3304

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Wouldn't Mind Forging With you.

im a serious forger. it seems like we have a lot in common forging wise. hit me up:

GT: Dark3304

#227 dark3304, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  8. Terrrorfisk

Terrrorfisk Forerunner

Gamertag: xXTERRORFISKXxx
    Times you can get on: 12~21 GMT+1 During the summer
    Something describing yourself: Quite creative, I only talk when necesary, or when i need some advice (in forge)
    Some of your work: I've made a 75~80 % finished Invasion map that needs testing and weapon placement/spawns, and a ~98% finished Infection map that just needs testing and some finishing touches. I've also made a map that will support neutral bomb assault (One team is defender one is attackers) and territories (one attacking and one defending team) that i need help with weapons, spawns and objective locations on.
    Kind of maps you like to make: Almost anything not Race/Rally maps though

9. UnholiestVirus

UnholiestVirus Ancient

Gamertag: UnholiestVirus
    Times you can get on: almost anytime
    Something describing yourself: A noob at forge by I know what I want done. The only problem being I need a little help or inspiration and a second opinion
    Some of your work: I dont typically forge but I'd like to more
    Kind of maps you like to make: Almost anything but race maps

10. lord deucey

lord deucey Forerunner

Gamertag: Lord Deucey
    Times you can get on: After 6pm Pacific M-F, anytime on weekends
    Something describing yourself: A decent mapmaker, and 30 year old gamer looking for help with Spawns, Spawn Zones, and differentiating spawns and weapons for different game types.
    Some of your work: My Bungie Fileshare has 3 maps: HydrArena (Grifball), Hydra Grifball (same map with exploding objects outside), and Last Chance - a 3 level Pelican base on the water with exploding objects, broken bridges and an entry portal to underground base (superficial). My Fileshare
    Kind of Maps you like to make: Compact Multi-Level Slayer/SWAT/Objective maps.

If you want to help with my latest map(s) or help with yours, send me a message on XBL. Thanks fellow forgers

11. Dobam

Dobam Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Gamertag:NoX Ripshaw( Will be change during this summer)
    Times you can get on:Everyday, everytime .
    Mic yes/no?: Oh YES Baby .
    Something describing yourself:Retarded and Funny Frenchy Boy !
    Some of your work: There is Warsaw : http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach...-first-breath-you-take-after-you-give-up.html

And There is Skin On Skin : http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-competitive-maps/127006-skin-skin-run-pig-run.html

I still have 20 others unfinished map !

Kind of maps you like to make: Competitive , MLG, Invasion, and sometime minigames, ZOMBIES maps !

12. FaceMelterKitty

FaceMelterKitty Forerunner

Gamertag: FaceMelterKitty
    Times you can get on: Anytime, unavailabe July 20 - August 10
    Something describing yourself: Friendly
    Kind of maps you like to make: Small 2v2/1v1, Remakes of original Halo Maps, MLG Style maps, (with a forgemate possibly a bigger 6v6 or 5v5 map)

13. tristanSP

tristanSP Forerunner

Gamertag: AcedxAssassin
    Times you can get on: I'm on honestly most of the time, unless im sleeping, at school, or with friends
    Mic yes/no?: Of course
    Something describing yourself: A little crazy sometimes but eager to learn.
    Some of my work: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/testers-guild/127845-junkyard-v-2-a.html (the only map worth mentioning
    Kind of maps you like to make: Competitive, Casual, (mostly for TGIF testing) Some infection maps as well, if they are decently creative.

14. TheOlympusPrime

TheOlympusPrime Forerunner

Gamertag: TheOlympusPrime
    Times you can get on: Random Times, mostly at night.
    Mic yes/no?: Yes.
    Something describing yourself: I like to forge, that is all.
    Some of your work: N/A
    Kind of maps you like to make: One Bomb, One Flag, Infection, Aesthitics, Team Slayer, NO MINIGAMES!

15. Lost Pilgrim

Lost Pilgrim Forerunner

Gamertag: FatherSon123
    Times you can get on: Odd Hours but whenever I'm needed
    Mic yes/no?: Hell ya
    Something describing yourself: Fun, I have a lot of ideas but I need help approaching the construction
    Some of your work: (Optional) yaaaa....
    Kind of maps you like to make: literally anything fun

16. xdemption

xdemption ATN
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Gamertag: DHG Redemption7
    Times you can get on: After 4 at most days
    Mic yes/no?: I can't exist without it
    Something describing yourself: outrageous and carefree, but when it comes to forging I have a deep inner focus which allows me to create
    Some of your work: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-competitive-maps/127679-desecrate-aoh-productions.html
    Kind of maps you like to make: Competitive, My main focus is to equally balance the aesthetics with the gameplay for overall game enjoyment. I am very strict when it comes with aesthetic forging, so try not to take it personally when I say to change something you did.

17. NiZiGhTMaRe

NiZiGhTMaRe Ancient

Gamertag: KinG Nashville, PsyCaDeLiX
    Times you are able to get on: Rangy. But I can tell you so when needed. I am online most of the time from 2pm(central) to around midnight/2am.
    Mic: Yes, but its broken from the headset part. So I usually get tired of holding it and set it down if not using a contraption.
    Describe yourself: Competitive, obsessive compulsive(Sorta), enjoys having fun, likes to forge, creative, has writers block :\.
    Some of your work: I have one MLG map, but haven't gotten around to posting it yet. Also, have an adopted map from aPK I need some help with.
    Types of maps you like: MLG- Vertical and mostly arena. Though I do have a bridge design I need help on, if your interested, I can email the designs/link you too it.

Edit: KinG Nash is currently silver, forgot it ran out today. x.x

#237 NiZiGhTMaRe, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  18. ShaolinCFH

ShaolinCFH Forerunner

Gamertag: ShaolinCFH
    Times you can get on: 9:30 pm+ est
    Mic yes/no?: yes
    Something describing yourself: Laid back, new to forgehub, was a drafter for work, love to forge maps, no one to test with.
    Some of your work: Not sure yet how to link my maps, they all need testing anyway
    Kind of maps you like to make: Anything

19. Mr H1dden

Mr H1dden Forerunner

Gamertag: Mr H1dden
    Times you can get on: 9:00 am - Midnight (Pacific Time Zone)
    Mic: Yes (Turtle Beach X11)
    Something describing yourself: I have trouble finishing things, hense my need for a forging partner. I'm a perfectionist, likely will argue at times on different ideas. When forging, I'm really focused.
    Some of your work: All unfinished, but I've got 4-5 Reach maps, as well as 6-8 H3 maps.
    Kind of maps you like to make: Mainly Slayer/Mlg, but I enjoy interesting minis, especially Infection

20. YouCantSeeMe

YouCantSeeMe Forerunner

Gamertag: DivinE Visionz
    Times you can get on: Most days and weekends unless something comes up
    Mic yes/no?: Definitely (YES)
    Something describing yourself: Great forger, just need a lot of ideas is all
    Some of your work: Not up on here yet, working on it though
    Kind of maps you like to make: Strictly Competitive, but if you feel up to helping me do other kinds then go for it

#240 YouCantSeeMe, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011