Forgehubs own in screenshot spotlight

Discussion in 'Screenshot Discussion' started by Show7yme, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Show7yme

Show7yme Ancient

I was reading through this weeks aesthetic interview which involved PaperThinWalls. I would just like to personally like to congratulate you on your success. PaperThinWalls also mention Leeumm in the interview so congrats to him to. It's nice to see some familiar face getting noticed.

#1 Show7yme, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  2. Chron

Chron Ancient

This should be in screenshot discussion. Request move.

Oh and congratulations goes to Leeumm. Good job!

3. PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls Ancient

Don't want to sound like a jerk, but to my knowledge it was just a mere mention of him and his work.

But yes, congrats on the mention, Leeumm!

4. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Leeumm, nice job on the mention...

....waitaminute, weren't YOU the one being interviewed, Paper? YOU mentioned him!

...sneaky gai...

5. Leeumm

Leeumm Ancient

Thanks guys, and thanks especially to you Paper. I had no idea you were a fan of my stuff. That's really great to hear coming from an artist like yourself. I'm a huge fan of your stuff, too. Your take on screenshot taking is unmatched by anyone else. So, again, I thank you. =)

I don't think I'm going to be in the spotlight, however. But that's somewhere I don't ever expect to be, so I'm just shocked at the mention.

Again, thanks guys. =)

#5 Leeumm, Jun 6, 2009
  6. Chron

Chron Ancient

Well I guess after the False statement of you being interviewed, I guess I should now congratulate you on being mentioned. I would also like to congratulate PaperThinWalls for getting an interview. Good Job!

This still needs to be moved. It should be in Screenshot Discussion.

7. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

Hah it took them long enough.He deserves it more then anyone here at FH.No offense but his screenshots always contain the following qualities at their best:focal,angle,lighting,ad his most awsome quality is colours to me.Congrats Leeumm.From:A friend

Edit:And yes Chronik this needs to be moved to Screenshot Disscusion unless you show us one of his new shots.

:)

8. Show7yme

Show7yme Ancient

Oh yeah my bad about the interview part then. :p
    Do i need to request a thread move or just start a new one?

9. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

Just send a visitor message to one of the moderators and they will move your thread tio the correct section.Again congrats Leeumm.

10. PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls Ancient

You know you just really insulted me? Actually, the whole creation of this thread insults me. Congratulating Leeumm? Is that the original and main point of this thread? Is that it? Congratulating a fellow person of this community for a mere mention while you have the person who is actually being interviewed, who is also a part of this community, get pushed aside? Disrespectful I say.

Excuse me for sounding like an egotistical person, but how about congratulate the person who is being interviewed first?

11. Show7yme

Show7yme Ancient

lol ya that was all my fault I didnt really c u post that much i'll edit it now my bad and congrats.

12. PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls Ancient

The damage has been done, I am disappointed. Nonetheless, I still stand by my shout-out towards this community (you guys did catch that...right?) that was in the interview.

#12 PaperThinWalls, Jun 6, 2009
  13. Leeumm

Leeumm Ancient

Honestly, I don't deserve any kind of congratulating in the least. You're the one being interviewed for the amazing work that you do, and people are congratulating me for being mentioned by you. By no means do you sound egotistical, it's the truth. I should have pointed that out to begin with, and for that I apologize.

So, congratulations on being interviewed, while it may be a little late coming. Keep taking the fantastic shots that you do, they're a gift to the eyes.

14. Show7yme

Show7yme Ancient

Wow i actually feel so bad and there are no words to describe how sorry i am. :C