ForgeHub NewsFeed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by I Crush All, Aug 25, 2021.

By I Crush All on Aug 25, 2021 at 10:37 PM
  1. I Crush All

I Crush All The Bojack Horseman of the Forge Community

Hey everyone and welcome back to ForgeHub, we've decided that we're going to attempt to start posting news here on the site. Today a bit of Halo news released at Gamescom Opening Night Live!

For starters, the trailer for Halo Infinite's first multiplayer season released with a release date being announced for December 8th 2021, in case you missed it here's the video:

2 more pieces of Halo news got announced today, the Limited Edition Halo Infinite Xboxs Series X and the Halo Infinite Elite Series 2 controller, you can check both of those videos out here:

And for anyone who missed it…..sadly Co-Op Campaign and Forge has been delayed, Co-Op to season 2 (3 months) and Forge to Season 3 (6 months), if you missed that video, you can find it here:

Thank you for coming to out first Forgehub News Feed! Hope everyone has enjoyed August and look forward to all the (hopefully) new news that we'll posting about in September up to launch!

Edit: Today (August 26th) 343i released the August Inside infinite and gave us new details on the campaign, bots, and more info on how our feedback from fighting changed how the next flight build will work (relating to bots) and how they'll work in the full game, you can check out all that info here:
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-august-2021

See y'all starside!

-Crush

#1 I Crush All, Aug 25, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by I Crush All, Aug 25, 2021.