ForgeHub Newsfeed: 3/3/2022

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Mar 5, 2022.

By I Crush All on Mar 5, 2022 at 12:05 PM
  1. I Crush All

I Crush All The Bojack Horseman of the Forge Community

Hey everyone and welcome back to another article in this Newsfeed series, today we have some relatively exciting news, we finally got more Infinite news relating to Forge! We recently made a video on the topic so whether you'd rather digest this info dump in text or video form, we got you covered!

These last few months have been pretty sparse on news but thankfully we're getting right back into the swing of things seemingly. Without further a do let's jump right into this news!

Recently Halo Waypoint got a new upgrade that's overhauled the site, as previously mentioned this cut off some of our legacy forge content, forcing us to update it. Sadly there's no update on something to alleviate that in Infinite or legacy titles but I'm sure that'll come as news down the line! One of the most recent articles on the newest Halo waypoint (you can check it put for yourself HERE) details what we can expect in Season 2 which includes both good and bad news. So let's start off with the bad, Co-Op is delayed to sometime later in Season 2 instead of at launch, kind of a bummer but we'll see how everything plays out. We also got some news that there will be Story based content coming with Season 2 involving these Spartans that we'll be able to get the armor set of:

[​IMG]

There is also a new fracture event/core being produced with Season 2 as well here's a look at that:

[​IMG]

Finally with the article we cap off with additions to the game and updates on Forge. To start, we are given updates on 2 new maps coming into the game, one 4v4 map (Catalyst) and one BTB map (Breaker). We also got some news on new modes coming in, Last Spartan standing, Land Grab, and Updated KOTH.

Capping off the article was talk on the updates to Forge and how they're testing it, we'll, more or less the testing part. The accredited Forge Council are hard at work testing the mode and breathing in the airs of new creative power, and 343i are planning on Flighting a public build of Forge sometime in the future to wet our appetite.

Well that was yet another installment of the ForgeHub Newsfeed, we here at ForgeHub can't wait for more news and content to come out for Forge so we can all hopefully soon start our journey into being creative masterminds! We'll be resuming some normal content soon, primarily a new Creators Spotlight video/article on the 15th, so hope everyone will be looking forward to that and the breath of new content we gave planned for y'all in the future!

See y'all starside
    -Crush

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Mar 5, 2022.