ForgeHub News Feed 7/10/2022

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Jul 10, 2022.

By I Crush All on Jul 10, 2022 at 2:56 PM
  1. I Crush All

I Crush All The Bojack Horseman of the Forge Community

[​IMG]

Hey everybody and welcome back to the ForgeHub News Feed! Today there's a lot to cover overall, including the Halo Infinite Co-Op flight that's coming up very soon! We have also been trying to schedule the Creators Spotlight episodes on the 15th of every month, but this month we will need to postpone that until the 20th. So without further ado let's jump right into the news!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cutting into the past
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Recently the MCC 343 team showed their plans to bring cut content from the past into MCC with Mods, things such as the Mac World armor for CE, the Specter in CE (known then as the "Hive Shadow"), and the mythical Halo 2 E3 mission to the game. Currently, these plans are only for PC, but they're seemingly also planning to work on bringing it to console if it's a possibility. This is fantastic news as this may bring rise to things we haven't even seen before that were cut, really starting a Halo Renaissance for the MCC Crowd as a whole.

MCC is also getting a controversial Microtransaction system added to it for the Spartan Points that the game currently has, please note that all Spartan point methods are still going to be accessible after this is added, this will be an optional skip to the content currently offered. MCC is also getting a brand new set of armors that seem inspired by the Doom 2016 designs (See pic below)

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Breakfast of Companions
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Halo Infinite launched nearly 9 months ago now and with that launch we were sadly missing the feature that a lot of people use to experience the campaign with, Co-Op. Thankfully we are seemingly going to be getting a quick glimpse at the campaign really soon, next week in fact. This upcoming week we'll be experiencing the Halo Infinite Network Co-Op flight! This will, as the title of the flight, stated, be an online Co-Op test, hopefully, this will all go smoothly so we can get the Co-Op feature added on schedule. This flight also adds with it campaign mission replay, which will allow you to replay the missions as well as select the skulls and difficulty option all from the in-game map!

The Co-Op Flight starts this next upcoming week (11th-17th)

As you can also see from the picture, all Spartans will be Master Chief, personally, I'm fine with that as it makes sense story wise to not have other Spartans that aren't chief running around alongside him, however, I will acknowledge that there are people in the community who would rather have their multiplayer Spartan as the playable character for whoever isn't the Chief.

Championship Brawl

[​IMG]

Recently the ticket page was opened for the Halo World Championship and the Orlando Major for HCS! This is huge for the game as the past tournaments have been a huge success.

I will be at both Orlando and the World Championship with some other ForgeHub members so if you wanna say hi don't be afraid to.

Tickets for HCS Orlando: HCS Major Orlando 2022 Tickets, Orlando | Eventbrite

Tickets for HCS Worlds: Halo World Championship Tickets, Seattle | Eventbrite

Even if you've never been to an HCS event or don't know if you'd enjoy it, trust me it's a blast and you'll have a great time!

End of the Feed

Thanks, everyone for tuning into this News Feed, we're going to try and make these more common than they currently are but not too much to make it spammy. As stated at the top of the article the next Creators Spotlight will be pushed back until July 20th, following this Episode we're going to try and get things to come out back on schedule so there shouldn't be any more delays. As we get closer and closer to September I'm expecting us to be covering Forge news very soon, but only time will tell for that. Stay strong and keep Forging fellow Forgers

Your friendly neighborhood writer
    -Crush :forgehub:

Kenjamin1 MI and HAYDN est1999 like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Jul 10, 2022.