ForgeHub News Feed 12/06/2022

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Dec 6, 2022.

By I Crush All on Dec 6, 2022 at 2:09 PM
  1. I Crush All

I Crush All The Bojack Horseman of the Forge Community

[​IMG]

Hey everybody, welcome back to ForgeHub! On today's News Feed, we cover some things you may have missed over the last few weeks and new features and bug fixes relating to Halo Infinite's recent end-of-the-year update!

Without further a-do, let's jump right into the news!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Presents under the tree
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Today was the last update for Halo Infinite for the year! This update includes many bug fixes and many significant improvements/additions to the game, starting off with... THE CUSTOM GAME BROWSER IS OFFICIALLY ADDED! Finally, you can find lobbies for almost any game mode you'd wanna play! Akin to MCC and Halo 5! This is huge! Not only will you be able to fill up your lobbies easier, but you'll also be able to see a wide range of game modes to play! On top of that bombshell, we also got the recent addition of Red Reticle added to PC, many PC aiming improvements, and other PC improvements across the board. With this update, people also now have access to some more free armor coatings and now have access to All previously released armor cores! Empyrean, the Pit remake has also been added to the Halo Infinite map list for matchmaking and custom games! This reimagining of The Pit, memed to be Taco Pit looks fantastic in its final form. Even if you disagree with its art choices you can still be excited about a new map in rotation! We also got some De-sync FIxes, Sword changes, and In-Game reporting!

Stuffed Stockings?

[​IMG]

A new A.I Bot from the creator Derrik Creates! This bot, to my knowledge from the research I've done, registers all the blocks and their positions/scales/rotations of them from your leaked build Mvars and allows for the bot to rebuild your maps from the Co-Op Flight automatically! This is huge for all of you who created maps in the Co-Op flight while you waited for Forge, as this allows you to regain your lost content in retail Halo Infinite. Now from what I've seen from fellow Forge Councilor UneeQ's streams, it seems that the process is (For the most part) automatic, but it does take some time; on the first stream he did with the new bot, it took it around 3 hours to fully port his map over. While that is some substantial time, it is nowhere near the amount of time it probably would've taken to self-port your map or start over. So for all you leaked build folks out there with made creations, check out Derrik Creates Bot! (https://derrikcreates.com)

(We will keep an eye on people porting their leaked build content over as we recognize this could be problematic with the recent 2v2 contest and its rules for Dec 1st creation dates. While there were very few 2v2 maps made during the leaked build, we will still keep a close and watchful eye for those maps, so the contest is fair for everyone!)​

Steaming mods

[​IMG]

Recently mod support is soon to be updated to have documentation on Steam Workshop! This is huge, as now modders for MCC will be able to modify and add to games more than they possibly could've before. With this in-depth documentation (some of which is back from the Bungie days) I'm sure the many modders within the community will shine further and further with their creations! This update is going to be dropping sometime this month, so be on the lookout!

See more info with
    Kashiiera's Video Here:

Coal on Christmas Morning

Thank you for checking out this latest news feed! This will more than likely be our last news feed of 2022, so thank you all for sticking with me through the end of the year! On a less positive note, we wanted to address something some active site viewers may have noticed, we planned on launching the new site a week or two ago, but sadly this process had some hiccups that postponed the launch of the new site to this next upcoming week. When we started development on the new site, we contracted some developers from Ukraine to help out. As you can guess, the War that has been occurring over there threw some knives into the basket of time we had to QA test the new site and finish up some features. Saying this here is more or less us trying to be transparent with you all, as we have hyped up the launch of the site once or twice over the last six weeks. With this new site will come some readjusting to it. Of course, we'll all get used to it with time. Hopefully, you all enjoy the improvements that were made!

On a final note, I just wanted to thank all of you for being so welcoming to me over this last year of being here on Staff on ForgeHub. With the one-year anniversary of Creators Spotlight being this month, we have a very special episode for you all to close out the year. We'll also be providing some other videos and tutorials very soon! Thank you all again for all the love and support, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and can't wait to see y'all again next year!
    See y'all star side Spartans
    -Crush

a Chunk likes this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Dec 6, 2022.