Forgehub and Pictures

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by gamekiller58, May 16, 2009.

1. gamekiller58

gamekiller58 Ancient

sup ppls! im new too forge hub. I'm very happy to be a part of the community also. as you may or may not noticed, i make screenshots NOT maps (maybe occasionally). so if any of you have any tricks up your sleeve's, I'm happy to oblige. ALSO, check out my fileshare!!!

Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Share

or:

Halo Screen Shots

P.S.

I like the moniters! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::surprise:mg:

2. MeNaCe x TIGER

MeNaCe x TIGER Ancient

Welcome to ForgeHub :happy:
    Damn, you do have some nice screenshots on those galleries, but sadly, you posted wrong, and since you are new, you can learn how to correctly post a screenshot here...

Just follow this simple 4-step process:

1. Visit Haloscreenshots.net and enter your gamertag
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1197x748.[​IMG]

2. On your screenshots page, click on the image you wish to embed
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x800.[​IMG]

3. Highlight the link for the “BBCode (High Impact Halo)”
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x800.[​IMG]

4. Paste the link into your post

BAM SCREENSHOT!

For a larger image, click on the screenshot again, and use the image's URL in your post with the tags.