Remake Forge World!

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by Zatherla, May 5, 2011.

1. Sgt Surchin

my only suggestion would be to have a slightly larger version and have it actually playable so like a machinima as colossal spartans fighting on forgeworld. other than that this is amazingly epic.

2. BurnNSky

BurnNSky Forerunner

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this map is the first remake to exist on the map that it's remaking. lol.

Just one quick question: why did you only build Asylum and Hemorrhage? Seems like you could've built Paradiso or Pinnacle, or just none of em...I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

3. Wienermelon

Wienermelon Forerunner

This is awesome! Great Job. My only suggestion (see above) is also that you should build paridiso and pinnacle. It is just wierd the see Hemmorhage and Asylum looking so awesome, but then Paridiso is barely recognizable.

4. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

Yeah...

Thing is though paradiso and pinacle have so many floating walkways that it would be hard to reconstruct.. and if i did they wouldn't be NEARLY as good as the map itself.. which would make it look worse

5. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

to broken eye: You use safe barriers, they are green

6. JackalAnubis

JackalAnubis Ancient

how much of your budget is left after this? I could see this being some kind of centerpiece for a museum exhibition (although I guess some of the pieces wouldn't show up in an actual game). Would be neat to have maybe some other "exhibits" of other mini-maps or other things. Great Idea!

7. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

[​IMG]

Sweet track i made. download/comment/feedback

#27 cluckinho, May 7, 2011
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  8. newbieninja2

newbieninja2 Forerunner

dude, just, duude that is completely unnessesary and awesome, great job, remake tiny temptest on temptess or do the same thing with some halo 3 maps like sandtrap or sandbox

9. Talons013

Talons013 Forerunner

I would love to just run around and jump up and down and kill some random little sparten, then have them look up at me, pause, I spray them, camera goes down to mini spartens point of view with meteors raining down in slow motion and dramatic music playing along with them running away. camera comes back to my angle, they look like ants... HOW FUN?

But I would seriously just go in here and run around feeling like a giant. fun fun fun!

10. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

yes, Talons! thats what i had in mind for my first version of this :) and nice track cart0graph!.. i was going to add mo0re detail like trees but i wanted people to customize their own version for this. Someones already made a pinnacle.. and a racetrack.. at least those are the only people that posted their creations

11. Dinosaur Drugs

Dinosaur Drugs Forerunner
    Banned

you had 69 downloads (tee hee) but now you ave 70. At first I thought this was going to be a troll post but then I saw it and I was blown away. The pure amount of detail is ridiculous.

12. RageQuit

RageQuit Forerunner

Great place to take hilarious screenshots of giant spartans in a mini forge world.
    Excellent job man it looks pretty epic I have to say.

13. Audienceofone

Audienceofone Forerunner

Such a well done and unexpected map recreation! I just wish that I could fly around in a mini falcon on it.

14. darnell

darnell Forerunner

awsome just awsome

15. Ondley

Ondley Forerunner

wow this really is amazing! I love your attention to detail and love the small buildings on hemmorrhage :D

16. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

thanks kid :) and ive done a halo3 last level remake

17. ASSASSINinWH1TE

ASSASSINinWH1TE Ancient

Wow, that is just awesome. Great job, this should definitely be included in an actual competitive map as a center piece. :)

18. blackandblutoo

blackandblutoo Ancient

Holy freaken crap!
    This is definetely the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
    You have my complete respect for doing this and I cant even believe you thought of this let alone pull it off.
    This had better get bungies/who evers running reach now's attention because this is so beast!
    Im so mind blown right now!

19. HI IM CAPS LOCK

HI IM CAPS LOCK Forerunner

You just won the internet, I hope you don't mind, but I'm planning on reconstructing Paradiso and Pinnacle on this map. I'll be sure you receive full credit.

20. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

thanks everyone for the support :) love you alllllll <3 :):s :| :( :0 =) :3 :> >:) :-] ;}