Forge Gallery

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Billy Reloaded, Feb 2, 2008.

1. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

2. Billy Reloaded

Billy Reloaded Ancient

I'll get to your page as soon as I can GunSlinger, is that your only map?

3. Grimz13

Grimz13 Ancient

i like the idea... on the other hand dislike free websites.

4. Ufochaser42

Ufochaser42 Ancient

Someone should get with Dragoncoals on this topic. I'm thinking that one might be able to make a code a link in each profile, that searches for topics created by that individual in the 5 child map forums. Just topics created (which would be map posts) and not replies (which would include comments on any map). Is this possible? If so, i think it would effectively create what Billy is looking for, without the need for more server space.

In the meantime, feel free and add me:

UfoChaser42
    :

The Sarlacc

Dunk Tank Test

I have others published at Bungie.Net that i did not post here, because i thought nobody would want to see them (remakes). Let me know if its ok to link you to those as well.

5. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

Hey Billy there is a new map in my sig now Redemption would be great if you could get that on the site.

6. Kapura

Kapura Ancient

7. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

Coyote1023

map:
    Sharks and Minnows

btw, how do we update it, just post again? You should code the site so people can just add maps.

8. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

9. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

10. Poztar

Poztar Ancient

Ooo, hey. I would join in on this, but I don't have any maps. Great idea though! Also, good luck with your social life if you're trying to keep up with this all the time.

11. Ferretness

Ferretness Ancient

Here are 3 new banners for you choosingness

use this code.

1st
    Code:
    [url=URL OF YOUR FORGE GALLERY PAGE HERE][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/pattytoboston/forgegallery.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [​IMG]

2nd
    Code:
    [url=URL OF YOUR FORGE GALLERY PAGE HERE][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/pattytoboston/Forgegal2done.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [​IMG]

3rd
    Code:
    [url=URL OF YOUR FORGE GALLERY PAGE HERE][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/pattytoboston/ForgeGal3done.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [​IMG]
    (If you would like the last one to go center as in mine use this code)
    Code:
    [url=URL OF YOUR FORGE GALLERY PAGE HERE][center][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/pattytoboston/ForgeGal3done.jpg[/img][/center]

P.S. Billy Reloaded, my links are not working on forge gallery, but take your time I don't need them fixed right away if you have to do something else.

12. The3vilCow

The3vilCow Ancient

nice idea, this'll be awesome for finding other maps made by people who you think are good forgers

13. Billy Reloaded

Billy Reloaded Ancient

Hey you guys, sorry I haven't updated the site in a while, my mother is being a total...so and so lately. ie I'm sitting there playin some CoD4 and she walks in turns off my box and unplugs it and takes it out of the room. :squirrel_sad: Anyways, I'm considering letting in another person to help administrate the site, since my new term started up, okay I know it's only grade 10 not college or university but it's the first year for government exams[/stress vent]

14. timmeh

timmeh Ancient

Hey! I was referred to in a topic I never posted in! I must be famous!!!! YAY!!!!!

Good idea though, if I ever manage to get my 360 back and mae some good maps I will definately post them.

Tim

15. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

you shouldnt be sorry dude, ur doing us a really big favor :squirrel_wink: so yea it looks really awesome, maybe dragon will give u some space on the server or something to put it on forgehub.com/forgegallery/ or something like that

16. Ferretness

Ferretness Ancient

I would be happy to help if you show me how.

17. The3vilCow

The3vilCow Ancient

Um... if you try quoting the thing the person said it says "...post a topic of "[Username ]'s map", so i guess it's just code to show whatever the username's name is... If you were just joking/being sarcastic then ignore me xP

18. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

Yea, that forum Idea would work, I am positive there is a way to make it so a user can only post once in a forum too, so if you did that all they could do it edit it...

19. Ferretness

Ferretness Ancient

Noone likes my banners at all...WAHAHAHAHAHAH

Haha I though it was me too lol =]

Yes but it is very easy to use his website, it is profesional and simple, and there is no spam or linked images or bad posts, ETC

20. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

BUT, does convenience take priority? Once this thing gets enough members it will be a HUGE hassle to update....