Forge Community Watch

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by TrueDarkFusion, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

I eat newb map stealing suckihs non-pwnz0rz

2. Biggles2

Biggles2 Ancient

I've got another one, I've been arguing with his guy for a long time about giving me credit for it. It was a map I made way back in december when I was pretty new to forging. They dont claim to have made my map on the youtube video but on DragonMundays fileshare you'll see my map along with other welll know maps under the name of dragonmunday

Link to map on youtube

Link to map stealers file share

3. RacoonSniper 13

RacoonSniper 13 Ancient

Is anything going to be done about Sn1p3r K1llx map theft....i can try to record him tonight i will be seeing him then post it tomrrw

edit:#2 is replaced

4. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

please oh please use proper grammer.
    Dont use the number 2 as the word to.

5. Awkward Silence

Awkward Silence Ancient

Rusty Eagle's Splatter Hill stolen.

I have found a guy known as daza maza on Bungie.net who claimed to have made rusty eagle's Splatter Hill. I do not know if he is on ForgeHub, but this is just a head's up so that he can be identified if he ever decides to join.

I saw the map on his File Share, with the famous description: "If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball, but can you dodge a dumpster?"

I suspected map theft, DL'd it, saw that it was in fact Splatter Hill, so I sent him a PM asking how he made it, and this was the message I recieved:
    "Your welcome and thank you for downloading it. Well my friend made the basics but didnt make it big and I took it off him, made a lot of changes and put in the KOTH aspect and yeah. And I made the gametype.

Daza maza out."

Here is the link to "his" map.

6. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

7. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

Look Here!

He was attempting to steal this map .

EDIT: Just realized Warfang posted

8. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

Yeah, I posted that directly above your post lol. At least I am not the only one that noticed. By the way, I just clicked the testing thread and it appears that it was canceled, probably because it was reported. He should still be blacklisted, because he was clueless enough to attempt to pass a stolen map past the almighty FH Testers Guild. Not really the best idea.

9. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Sorry if this is a necropost... but doesn't anyone think it's time to let some of these people back into the community (if they want to, of course)? I mean it's been almost two years.

Maybe wipe the slate?

10. Chipsinabox

Chipsinabox Ancient

Nah, let them rot.