Forerunner Grifball

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by GEO17, Apr 20, 2011.

1. GEO17

GEO17 Forerunner

Forerunner Grifball
    [​IMG]

This is the second Grifball type map ive created. Ive submitted it to Grifball Hub for review, if given enough votes itl be sent to bungie for the next update (hopefully), but in the mean time ill tell you a little about it. Like my previous Grifball map, which used the top of the window coliseum as the floor, ive decided to use yet another, method for the floor, one which I have not seen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the floor ive decided to use the bottom's of the brace tunnels, giving the map a distinctly Forerunner feel to it, and I gave it some effects to make it look spiffy, hope you enjoy it!

Heres my previous Grifball map:
    Bungie.net : Halo Reach : File Details

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy!
    Feedback is always welcome

#1 GEO17, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. uncle w0p

uncle w0p Forerunner

Looks fun :D
    You can never go wrong with Grifball. Great job!

3. raptororieon

raptororieon Forerunner

i think your grifball maps are awesome and i like that you make them special and different from other grifball maps! your grifball maps are really worth matchmaking :D

4. hollow123

hollow123 Forerunner

I love the design, but try to make it different from other "Griffball" maps by adding special features such as a second floor or under crescents to go through either way try to find things to truly make it stand out! :D Love the map!

5. GEO17

GEO17 Forerunner

Thank you all for the great feedback, and believe me when I say I take all of them to heart, since ive had such success with just these two grifball maps alone I will consider making more, however I do have a question that I hope one of you can answer, ive been trying to make a Grifball map that has floor segments disappear and reappear at certain times and was wondering how to do it as ive had very little success, again, thank you for the feedback and be sure to recommend to all your friends, and hopefully these maps recieve good scores from Grifball hub so you can enjoy them in matchmaking =D

6. timmypanic

timmypanic Forerunner

Hello! I do like this map. I also liked the previous map. Interesting using the brace tunnels and inclines. Gives a really unique look. Very nicely forged.... Good luck getting into matchmaking

7. HALO vToxiK

HALO vToxiK Forerunner

Grifball is my favorite thing about Halo, glad to see people have my same appreciation!