Force

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by JEEF, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Mental

Mental Ancient

It looks good but i think a problem you may have is people getting out of the map.....because it looks extremely easy.

2. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

yeah i forge alot and finnally find out how to post i had this map for around a month now so srry on the wait and i will realease that i'm a rave map pack next

3. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

its for objective and if you do get out of the map you will just be hurting your team plus it requires a genade jump and a lucky jump so it will take time to get out plus your in the wide open so people notice and get a headshot when you grenade jump

4. the littel pony

the littel pony Ancient

Great interlocking! I can tell you put a lot of time into it.This looks like a fun map. But even though the rocket has a really long respawn time, it isn't hidden at all. It is too easy to get too. You should hide it a little bit.

I'm downloading it, I'll play it in the morning.

5. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

i want it to be able to see for the new players so they dont just wonder off looking into the maps details. i put around 2 months btw

6. Leroy Jenklns

Leroy Jenklns Ancient

This is a really sweet map, very nice interlocking and geomerging!!!

7. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

wth i used the latest tequniques and play tested and there is zero spawn killing you can probably guess wher they spawn but they ahave a fighting chance

Mr Pokephile likes this.
  8. PingPongLegend

PingPongLegend Ancient

nice swastika in the middle
    jk
    the map looks pretty good
    thanks for admitting that it is a generic mlg map in the sence that there is a middle structure and two bases
    it is very well forged though
    4.5/5

9. DeadeyeForge

DeadeyeForge Ancient

Great map but I just played a 4v4 MLG CTF game and my friends on the other team set up and I got the hell spawn killed out of me 90%of the time. I don't know if it's because they're 50s in MLG but just bringing that by. The interlocking is phenomenal, 2v2 gameplay didn't have any spawn killing though. I really like the design and I'll keep it on my HD. Hopefully you'll post more nice maps like this, just maybe more cover next time IMO. :)

10. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

i would reccomend 3v3s or 2v2s because when you get expeirenced players they know the spawning system, and will team br the sh** out of you , and thats bungies problem, not mine.

11. zombiphobia

zombiphobia Ancient

wow i like the middle structure, and the flag idea is my favorite part

12. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

it was actually the easiest, its like geomerging movable objects but withs the flag spawn

13. The Storm 59

The Storm 59 Ancient

I was thinking the same thing about the swastica in the middle.
    Its because of the corner walls that hes got set up. I think it looks kinda like a shiruken.

14. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

thanks for the bump

15. Billy Reloaded

Billy Reloaded Ancient

Pssh, White Power!

The map looks great, I love all the geomerging and interlocking. It looks clean and smooth and unique in design. It looks great for MLG too. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

16. KratosAurion777

KratosAurion777 Ancient

The center of this map, as many have said, is very good looking. The overall design looks very good, espcecially the change in elevation from the bases to the sides. I am concerned about the lack of cover in the middle, because the main game-types have BRs as the main weapons, but I don't think that it will cause too many problems. I like the fact that you used an elevator, those are always fun to use. The interlocking and geo-merging is all very clean, and I think that this map is very good. 4.5/5, great work and great first map!

17. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

hey thanks for the comment but this is for everyone plz dont post unless you played it , and i hit the item limit so i cant make it perfect for all of you

18. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Force
    By: JEEF

Enjoyment: 9/10:
    I actually enjoyed playing this map quite a bit. I really liked how you could carry the battle to different zones on the map. All the different zones had a different play style. It was alot of fun rushing the other team, ans such.

Balance: 8/10

You did a decent job of balancing this map. Nothing was overpowered. The time it took to get from one base to a power weapon was equal. No weapon controlled the map, made great game play.The time for each player to arrive at the weapons was the same for each team.

Durability: 8.3/10
    There was nothing wrong with your map That I noticed, There might be away to break it I need to go back into it and see. Also there is a few tiny spawn troubles you may want to fix. Here is some help for your spawns. TDF's Spawn Guide

Aesthetics: 6.7/10
    You did not do bad on aesthetics. I really wish you would have cleaned up the map a tiny bit. Like the fence walls could have gone into the boxs a little bit further. Also some of your barriers are slightly crocked. Again this is an easy fix you could do.

Originality: 9/10
    Here I thank you. I m not sure if you were the first person to merge a flag spawn point into a wall or not but you did a good job of it. I have not seen it done before, so for that you gain a high score here.

Overall score : 8.1/10

VERY GREAT map for your first post, Jeff. I'm very glad you got FH to work. Those other maps you were working on and you showed me will blow people away. So very nice work for your first post and Welcome to Forge hub.

Note: I am not apart of the review hub. I used the outline for making MY review. My Review is my own option and The Review Hub is entitled to make there own Review.

#38 Mr Pokephile, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  19. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

20. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

That stinks ^^^^. Dude, nice map, some very good geomerging and interlocking. Nice layout too, but it lacks cover on the ground level. Overall, it's very cool-looking. 4/5.