Footstep Competitive Map

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Archive' started by HeyLetsRace1, Jul 29, 2013.

?

What Type of Map Should I do Next?

1. Dominion

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Slayer/CTF

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Flood

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HeyLetsRace1

HeyLetsRace1 Promethean

First off, thank you for clicking this thread. This is my first map I am posting to the site. This is my first take on a Competitive map this small for I usually make large maps for Dominion.

Footstep-
    This map takes place in a small UNSC base made inside a small rock valley. The backstory is the UNSC chose this spot to make a War Games map based on CQC. This map also makes spartans have constantly have to be on their toes and being able to jump from one area to another may be a life saver. This map supports CTF and Slayer for now but will most likely get updated depending on popularity. I recommend Slayer but CTF works great. The only reason why I would be careful with CTF is the fact that spawning gets messed up sometimes. This map is divided into 4 main parts. You have the two different bases and their open area in front of the base as well as the center where you can find the Energy Sword and SAW. Then there is the outside path which is great for trying to stay out of the open. There is also a small rocky area to add to the theme of the mountains.

PICTURE TIME
    I forgot to get a clear pic of blue base, will have one soon.

[​IMG]
    This is the courtyard for the Red Base where you will find the flag and Initial Spawns for the Red Team

[​IMG]
    This is a overview of the neutral rocky courtyard that connects the red base with the safer route to bases.

[​IMG]
    Here is a picture of the side route that goes to the Blue Base and the Blue Base's courtyard

[​IMG]
    Picture of the center of the map with the blue base in the background.

[​IMG]
    Another Pic of the center

[​IMG]
    Top of Map

BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD

#1 HeyLetsRace1, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  2. HeyLetsRace1

HeyLetsRace1 Promethean

Heres a video!

#2 HeyLetsRace1, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013