Gametype Foosball

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Archive' started by TurbTastic, Sep 8, 2013.

1. TurbTastic

TurbTastic Forerunner

I recreated the popular table game called Foosball. In order to make sure that each player had a chance to either score or defend the goal I simplified the game into 2 offensive rows and 2 goalies. I could have easily used an initial spawn for the goalie and respawn points for everyone else to have a random goalie, but I decided to add a system that utilizes the Jetpack so that teams can choose their goalie. Players in the offensive rows will try and throw the ball into the opponents goal, and the goalies will be defending their team's goal with 150% speed. When the goalie gets the ball they will want to try and get it past the offensive opponents to his teammates so they can try to score. The game works with 4-16 players, but 4-12 is ideal. See the pictures below for some gameplay action. The map shown is "Foosball - Small", I might make a bigger version if this gets popular.

Download Gametype

Download Map

[​IMG]
    First to the Jetpack gets to be the goalie.

[​IMG]
    The only way to access the goalie position is by using the Jetpack to access this teleporter.

[​IMG]
    Teleports you into the goalie position. Notice the piece on the floor for the goalie to use as a width reference.

[​IMG]
    All other players go to the end of the spawn room. Each team has a room just like this.

[​IMG]
    Teleporter takes the players to the offensive row.

[​IMG]
    Try to find an opening and throw the ball in.

[​IMG]
    This one is going in.

[​IMG]
    You can do a pretty good pump fake by using the melee button.

[​IMG]
    If one team's possession time reaches 30 seconds the ball go boom.

[​IMG]
    The goalie wants to get the ball back to his teammates.

[​IMG]
    GOAL!!!

#1 TurbTastic, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. LegitAssassin

LegitAssassin Forerunner

awesome sounds interesting, i will give it a download and give it a shot.