Fool's Highway

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Ray Benefield, Aug 12, 2008.

?

Are you glad AZN FTW is back?

1. W00T!!! THE LEGEND IS BACK!!!

60.3%
  2. Damn... his arrogant, egotistical self is back...

12.3%
  3. Couldn't care less...

8.2%
  4. What's AZN FTW stand for?

19.2%
  1. Dragull

Dragull Ancient

Nice ideia.

I've being working on some maps on rat's nest. I think its a map with more forge potential that people see.
    In one off them i close all the ways out, so the battle stays inside the building.
    And in the other one I close one side, so the battle takes place in "U form" map.

I'll as soon as i think they are ready.

Anyway, good job!

2. Zanitor

Zanitor Ancient

Well I never see many on Rats Nest so that is a +, also I really love the Swat for I , I was playing it with 7 other friends, and we had a ton of fun, you done a great job, I like it much better than original rats nest.

3. Ray Benefield

Ray Benefield Godly Perfection
    Forge Critic

You should try the gametype... watch the video on how to play first or read the description carefully and explain to some friends... it takes a bit to figure out, but i think you guys'll get it...

4. zeppelinboy777

zeppelinboy777 Ancient

Honestly, the map doesn't look very good. Sure it works with squads, but it just doesn't look appealing to me. However, I can't wait to play Squads! It looks like another standard AZN gametype that will have a permanent place on my hard drive. I'll think I'll put it right next to In the Shadows...

5. Ray Benefield

Forge Critic

The map isn't supposed to be something special. It's made to work perfectly with the gametype... and it does. The original squads on my fileshare was broken... I have the new one posted on my fileshare... I will change the link. If we didn't do the map this way there would not have been enough cover at all. Sometimes you have to build around the gametype. At may not look appeasing from the screenshots, but it feels natural.. and natural is what you want.

6. EonsAgo

EonsAgo Ancient

Really guys, the map's looks are not supposed to be "off the wall" or however you want to phrase it. It's all about teamwork, and the gametype + map excel at making that a reality. It's all about cover and team-shooting, since you have hight health. It's fun to play.

7. H3C x Nevz

H3C x Nevz Ancient

Another one guaranteed to be a blast, Asper & AZN. Everything you guys make is a sure DL from me, because I know you guys are two of the few who still put gameplay first. I'm Nevz, an admin over at H3Customs.com, a site devoted to those kinds of fun custom games, and if you ever need an extra for testing or customs, count me in.

8. Ray Benefield

Forge Critic

Sounds good Nevz... maybe I'll come hit up your site as well, and try to keep the custom games to the max.

Also, if anything this map works great for SWAT...