Fodderball

Discussion in 'Reach Gametypes' started by AMALGAMATIQN, Jun 21, 2012.

1. AMALGAMATIQN

AMALGAMATIQN Forerunner

Fodderball

Hey everyone, this is AMALGAMATIQN. Seeing as 343 Industries has created a file share system again and has grown the file share limit from six to twenty-five, I was finally able to upload a new gametype called Fodderball.

This gametype is based off of Hot Potato, except there is a very short fuse time. One is able to hold onto the bomb for as little as three seconds (plus a maximum of an extra 3 seconds of random overtime) before the bomb explodes and is reset.

[​IMG]

You start of faster than usual, have some grenades, DMR, and advanced damage resistance, making gameplay while not holding the oddball very fun and fast-paced. While holding the oddball, you gain damage resistance and can still sprint. So you're mostly unstoppable... until you explode, of course.

[​IMG]

With a maximum of six points and a minimum of three points for every complete bomb-holding period, the score goes up to 25 for FFA Fodderball, but an adapted gametype for team play Fodderball has been created also, with extended bomb-holding times and score limits. You can download it in my fileshare, which is the same link as above.

[​IMG]

ENJOY! Send your feedback! I have some more minigames to add into the mix, and you'll be seeing those really soon also.

#1 AMALGAMATIQN, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  2. artifact123

artifact123 Forerunner

Nice and original. Looks very refreshing.