Foundry FNB of Halo 1.1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by BR3W3R, Aug 24, 2010.

1. BR3W3R

BR3W3R Ancient

FNB Of Halo: FNB Of Halo
    Either you defend the bank from the robbers, or you are the robbers and you are trying to break into the vault and steal the money.

Download Map
    Download Gametype

Description:
    Either you defend the bank from the robbers, or you are the robbers and you are trying to break into the vault and steal the money and return into the the armored vehicle. There are also snipers in the towers so watch your back you never know when you could be shot down, there are many ways in and out of the bank so its almost impossible to camp all the entrances, the front doors will explode if you hit the custom power ups! There is also an elevator that takes you to the top of the bank and allows you to drop into the vault.

Elevator v2:
    [​IMG]
    Front Doors v2:
    [​IMG]
    Back Door:
    [​IMG]
    Vault:
    [​IMG]
    Armored Vehicle:
    [​IMG]
    Towers v2:
    [​IMG]

NOTES: There is plenty more on the map you just need to play to see the rest, plus this is many days of work, i recently haven't been able to finish it till today.

Many of the people who have played this have really enjoyed it and have all come to love it, so give it a chance you may like it.

Best with 4-10 people!

Thanks! if you have any ideas on how to improve it please leave suggestions and feedback!

#1 BR3W3R, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  2. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

Wow, pretty good. Has good forging and probably some nice gameplay. Maybe you could have added more to the towers. Also maybe a little more of a description? Ill DL.

3. BR3W3R

BR3W3R Ancient

Yah i kinda ran out of money, but if i somehow can tweak it i will definitely add more to the towers, also i will add more to the description.

4. Hat

Hat Guest

Every one should use these.

5. WarpathZone

WarpathZone Forerunner

Wow the tower/bridges have been FAR improved! Good job.

6. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

Since this is technically a ummm... different or updated thread, thi isn't a double post right? and the one in the competitive section has been moved right? But it definitely looks improved and I will actually DL it now.

7. BR3W3R

BR3W3R Ancient

yah i requested that one to be deleted. Thanks guys!

8. Ix Massacre xxI

Ix Massacre xxI Ancient

Ok so when we tested this the sentinal beams were too over powering (btw add a weapons/equipment list). I hope you too kthose off. I believe you need at least one or two more entrances and to get rid of the teleporter that makes it too easy for the "robbers" to steal the flag (put traits for game type). I would love to help you test this more because it really does have lots of potential.

Also for the robbers... they get 2 snipers at the begging then have to find weapons in the bank. You should add just a little more variety outside but not enough to give them an advantage.

For the gametype make it smg starts with a pistol so. Smgs have a little less firepower but fire faster then the AR. This seems like an appropraite gun for a robber.

To the towers are WAY better. Thanks for taking my suggestion but, to make them look a litt mor cleaner flip the bridges over and interlock them a little more into the double boxes so there are no bumps. The way up to the tower you should interlock the man cannon into the double box so its a little cleaner.

This should be it for right now go on over to the TestersGuild so you can test it with more people.

9. BR3W3R

BR3W3R Ancient

thanks warpath, and to massacre yes the sentinal beams were removed, and idk where i could i add anymore entrances, also i will remove the teleporter in the next version, also what variety were you talking about? i amy change it to be smgs if mroe people want it, and i will re tweak the towers... but please more feedback would be nice.

10. AnthraXe187

AnthraXe187 Guest

I usually don't like Cops and Robbers, but you have made this unique and fun to play. I was surprised on how much fun this actually was.

11. BR3W3R

BR3W3R Ancient

Thank you AnthraXe187 got any suggestions on how i can improve it?