Flip the Hog!

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Khala Warrior55, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Khala Warrior55

Khala Warrior55 Ancient

FLIP THE HOG!

~Objective~

In this game you will be fighting over a WARTHOG!! In the center of the map there's a warthog and theres a hill attached to it. In order to win the game you have to stay in the warthog for at least 100 seconds. To counter the people who are wining you start of with three load outs that can flip the warthog to get the driver out (driver is invincible because in the hill is on the hog). There are several obsticals too on the map to dodge or save the day somehow!

~How I thought of it~

Well since i am a big fan of halo i watch all the bungie videos and i saw you can make a hill on a warthog i thought that was awesome. So i was in class just thinking then i got the thought of this game which is called Flip the Hog!

~Pictures~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Khala Warrior55, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  2. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

May I ask... why's it called a warhog all the sudden?

Otherwise, looks like a decent map. There's lots of room to drive around... but I'm wondering how easy it is to take out an invincible guy in a warthog that's much faster than you..? I'm guessing the answer is either you'll need a TON of players... or you get some grenades or something. Please explain?

Seems pretty cool though. Nice forging!

3. Khala Warrior55

Khala Warrior55 Ancient

Players not in the hill are 50% faster than normal and there are 3 loadouts that can flip
    A warthog.

#3 Khala Warrior55, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  4. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

Ok just to clear some things up before i post about the map. It is called a warthog Not a Warhog At first I thought you forgot the T until I looked at the post. Please fix. The map itself looks very neatly done and almost pinpoint symmetrical. Everything looks natural and blended. (save for the rocks. A little bit of inconsistency there, but it still looks decent.) This looks good for the first Hog hill game out there. One question. What are the loadouts that can supposedly flip this warthog? Grenade launchers Plasma nades Rockets. Please Elaborate. I am going to play this with some friends to see how it plays. The reason I am concerned about loadouts is, what stops the guy in the hog from just getting in the missile turret (that is a missile turret right?) and owning everyone or what stops annoying noobs from camping with a possible rocket loadout? No other complaints by looking at it. I will carry on with my dl and get back to ya.

Zow Jr out.