First Map UPDATED

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by silencer1008, Sep 12, 2010.

1. silencer1008

silencer1008 Ancient

UPDATED: Now with pics

Sorry if its hard to tell whats the design of the map, but this is what I did in about an hour with a random design element in my mind, any suggestions would be nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 silencer1008, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

1)Take out the banshee
    2)embed your pictures
    3)get better angles more pictures.
    4)???
    5)profit

3. silencer1008

silencer1008 Ancient

1). Ok
    2) How do I do that with sketchup?
    3) Consider it done
    4)???
    5) How do I calculate this?

4. HLG FlashPoint

HLG FlashPoint Ancient

Hold "FN" and Hit "INSERT" to copy the picture. Paste into MS Paint. Save as Jpeg. Upload to Photobucket.com. Copy IMG code. Paste in thread.

5. silencer1008

silencer1008 Ancient

I don't have an FN button, what else can I do

6. Noizzy Rabbit

Noizzy Rabbit Forerunner

Excuse him for being wrong, its Ctrl and PrtSc aka control print screen and then past in MS Paint, then save and upload and embed. Happy hunting ^.^

7. HLG FlashPoint

HLG FlashPoint Ancient

Look for the button that says either "Print Screen" or "prt sc". Hit that and then just do everything else I told you. You're on a desktop, right? Is it mac or pc?

8. Sgt Surchin

if you are using a mac, hold shift + command + 4, in that order. it will bring up a crosshair looking thing instead of your normal cursor. you just hold down the mouse and drag it to create a box lookin thing. when you let go of the mouse button, whatever is in that little box will be saved to the desktop as a screenshot and the date/time. if you are not on a mac then i have no idea.

9. silencer1008

silencer1008 Ancient

Thanks guys for all your help, I have a PC, so control-prtscrn worked, will hopefully have pictures up sometime tomorrow

10. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

To get a screen shot on Sketch up, get the angle you want full screen. Then hit the button "Print Screen". After that open up paint and hit "Ctrl-V". Then click on the dashy line square at the top left corner. Not select the area you want the shot to be and highlight it then "Ctrl-C" it. Now open up a another Paint window and Paste it in the box. Now save it, upload it on photo bucket, then embed it. Then all you gotta do is rinse and repeat.

11. FreckleEars

FreckleEars Forerunner

Fill your screen with as much of the map as possible before you take the screenshot. Do not waste your precious bandwidth from photobucket/tinypic etc on worthless pixels.

#11 FreckleEars, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010