Firefight VS **** Zombies

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Souperintendent, Oct 22, 2009.

1. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

I like both of them and i like the fact theres alot of maps for firefight but i would say **** zombies is more fun and i would only pick firefight if i was playing on my own.

2. RidleyXX45

RidleyXX45 Ancient

I prefer firefight because when you kill a zombie, all they say is "urgggarrrr". When you kill a Covie, the say things like, "Why me!" or "Save yourself!" and even, "He was my lover!"

3. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Depends on who I'm playing with, really. I've only played **** Zombies once and that was at a friends house, but it felt very enjoyable and slightly more fun compared to when I play Firefight with my younger brothers or people who want to be serious about it. If I'm playing Firefight with ChAoTiC or people who just want to have fun and **** around, then Firefight becomes the better game for me.

4. ABigDumbOgre

ABigDumbOgre Ancient

I would have to say I prefer Firefight, but even that has it's drawbacks. After a while it gets repetitive and frustrating in a way, and it's really only fun for me with 4 people, which is annoying considering how most have my friends have stopped playing it already. **** Zombies is in the same boat for me, but it just holds my attention for less time. It's not really my thing.

So I am going with firefight mode.

5. monitormaster117

monitormaster117 Forerunner

I know im not one to speak because i LOVE Halo, but i think firefight is soo much better. Ok in **** zombies you have to use tactics more
    But in firefight you have adjustable difficulties, legendary is amazing :D
    Also a wide variety of weapons and vehicles.
    A good looking way of the enemies spawning
    A good chance for machinima
    Longer games, which i think is good once you get into the long ones
    Kill badges, like untouchable
    And the record on bungie.net

**** zmbies is good too but can get more repeptitive, but the large maps are great!

6. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

Responses in red.

7. kill4overkill

kill4overkill Ancient

Firefight gets boring after a while but IMO **** zombies never gets old. Plus the maps in **** Zombies have a ton of cool and unique features liek you said while firefights very similar to normal campaign.