Sandbox Fire Bomb

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Kardofaces, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Kardofaces

Kardofaces Forerunner

FIREBOMB 1.11

Hey everyone. Firebomb is an assault variant. The goal of one team is to run down a long narrow path whilst dodging an endless onslaught of fire grenades. You have three minutes to win. This should be adjusted depending on how many people you have playing. I recommend eight, but the map supports twelve.

For the defending team, you have a periodically spawning but limited ammo rocket launcher, a flare; and after two minutes, a sniper rifle. Fire grenades will never run out. If you need a vantage point, you can teleport to the two adjacent pillars.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD VARIANT
    / DOWNLOAD MAP

CHANGELIST TO: 1.11
    4 Two-Way Teleporters with corresponding channels
    Sniper Rifle and Flare Moved

#1 Kardofaces, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Ancient

This is pretty good, but I don't know how this would play with a lot of people because the odds of hitting someone is high and once you find the spot to aim it becomes unfair and you spawn trap the attackers. It's ok, but there are some flaws that you need to correct. Maybe give the attackers more cover, that would surely help. Remember, this is judging from the pictures, not actual gameplay. Pretty nice job - 6/10

3. Kardofaces

Kardofaces Forerunner

It's a lot harder to hit people from far away; almost random, and even easier to dodge it. The pillars were a recent edition and I haven't tested anything much. If you can grab seven people, by all means find those exploits.