Sandbox Final Effort V3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by La7ham, Jun 14, 2010.

1. La7ham

La7ham Ancient

Hi I am La7ham I'm back to show my new map called Final Effort V3 this is a small map (not as small as my last one) 4v4 is the best. Supports CTF and assault. There isn't any power weapons on the map unless you think needlers are well let show you the map.

[​IMG]

This shows the main area of the red side it is the same on the other side.

[​IMG]

A view of the red base

[​IMG]

Birds eye view of the inside of the base same for blue side

[​IMG]

Another entrance to the red base

[​IMG]

The middle structure took along time to become what it is.

Now just some more images of the map

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well that is it for me this time give feedback on the map it helps out a lot and thanks for the people who helped me on this map.

Download link:Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Check out this as well:http://www.forgehub.com/forum/competitive-maps/99158-sky-village.html

2. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

That entrance in the last picture between the two gold columns is waaaaay too tight, i reccomend deleting those, because if you are bumping your shoulders while entering a room, imagine how hard it could be if you are trying to find cover in the middle of an epic fight. Also, most of your structures are too closed off and need more entrances and exits to prevent camping, because camping kills a game.
    There are a couple other small things that are bugging me, but these are the only two that are noteworthy, so fix these and your map should be about 1o times better.

3. La7ham

La7ham Ancient

The entrance was a problem but you can go though it and there isn't much camping when it was being tested because there was no weapons to camp with and no vantage points

4. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

If you do not want to delete the gold columns (Who ever does?) at least merge them into the blocks more to give a larger entrance. It is unclear to me whether or not you are supposed to be able to get on top of the middle piece, but it is one block off the path, so a player can grenade jump up.

Also- I know the wedge huges are supposed to look cool as walls, but they just kinda look silly. I would change that for a block huge, and it will look cleaner.

BTW I love the column use in the bases.

5. Bl4ckhawk

Bl4ckhawk Ancient

Well now. This is my kind of map. I love small enclosed maps, for some reason Im always building indoor maps. Your forging seems very well, but it seems as if you could have done more interlocking/ geomerging. My main concern is the very tight entrances to the bases. Idk if theres a reason for that, but w/e. What I think would be cool is if on the 3rd pic down from the top (birds eye view of base), you made it so you could get on to the colored columns right about the shield doors and use it as a sniping area. DL now...good job 4/5.