FH un-official BTB Team

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by xRip U Up247x, Jun 7, 2008.

1. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

hey guys wats up im PS IM BOOSTING

2. xRip U Up247x

xRip U Up247x Ancient

Austin add all these guys, I think we'll play around 10:30 with the official team.

3. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

i added everyone on the list

4. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

yo nemihara said he neversaid he was going to join he said it was cool so take him off we have i more position know

5. Absurdist

Absurdist Ancient

3+ comments.

1) I would love to join, but I am only good for weekends, and I will be gone on vacation some of the time. From that; might I advise a backup group of peope, like a fragmented C team

2) Not all BTS is obj. There is a lot of slayer, too. From this, I would suggest giving the infantrymen responsability of rockets and lasers (yes, infantrymen, I suggest two) and give sniper the option to call laser if no sniper is present, allowing on infantryman to go rockets and the other to turret/BR/AR/cause absolute hell. And example of a map where the sniper is rendered useless is Standoff. Rats Nest is another place where the sniper is not nearly effective as it should be.

3) I would suggest snipers to be affluent in quickscoping (In my opinion it owns no scoping's ass, from FFA experience, which can be compared to the classic Sniper vs. Nooby AR guy who sux with Sniper but wants it anyway)

4) Infantrymen be good with all single person vehicles (Santrap/Valhalla and the Banshee, or Covies and Ghosts)

5) Finally, plays would be valuable for those who are very serious about this. An example I just made up on the spot is as following:

:: For CTF VALHALLA ::

1)Game starts

2)Sniper gets sniper, watches the middle hill while one infantryman gets base BR, the other gets Banshee. Objective Specs. get on mongoose and head to cave/canyon and wait, driver gets shotgun. One vehicle spec. takes misile pod. All others go to hill with infantryman #1

3) Infantryman gets laser. This is crucial. If he does not, its all over. Others are his defendants. Infantryman guards against the inevitable incoming warthogs.
    -If he dies, and the others are dying, and there are plenty of laser shots left, get it back to base. If death is imminent then waste laser shots.

4)Missile pod guy takes out any remaining vehicles then gets into warthog. Sniper is providing fire to enemies on hill. After the vehicles are down, the objective specs go to other base via river or cave (those on hill tell where the respawn is) with the warthog, as the other team respawns and heads hill

5)Warthog draws fire towards waterfall, hill, or caves, this is decided before, upon the spawn and movement before the warthog and mongooses arrive. Mongoose goes other way. Mongoose people get flag.

6) If one objective spec. dies, the other calls support from warthog.

7) Bring it home for the flag cap

And if I can join (I'm not entirely reliable, mostly saturdays and fridays.) I would like to be sniper or infantryman.

Thanks

Absurd!st

#25 Absurdist, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  6. Knight Kninja

Knight Kninja Ancient

10:30 sounds good if i can get that time. maybe an hour earlier if you want but yeah.

7. xRip U Up247x

xRip U Up247x Ancient

Those are some good idea's I could add you as B Team and you could play with us on weekends. What position do you want in at? hey knight would 9:30 be okay?

8. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

9. Knight Kninja

Knight Kninja Ancient

umm its a sig

10. xRip U Up247x

xRip U Up247x Ancient

sorry knight kninja he's a FH noob go to User CP>Your Control Panel>Setting and Options>Edit Signature

11. Absurdist

Absurdist Ancient

Sorry for the huge post. This place is booming!

And I would like sniper/infantryman.

12. Knight Kninja

Knight Kninja Ancient

oh lol. sorry i keep getting you two confused. i thought he was you and you were being confused. my sig now includes it as well

13. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

lol shutup dylan u got thyroid cancer

14. xRip U Up247x

xRip U Up247x Ancient

Sweet, so the first playtime is official 9:30 P.M. Central American, I'll send out the messages. Hopefully with all the publicity this is getting through posts and sigs more people with get into it.

Austin are you gonna add it?

15. Absurdist

Absurdist Ancient

Hahahah nice little arguement.

16. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

who you think you are lol JK JK JK

17. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

I added you to

18. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

spamers unite lol

19. xRip U Up247x

xRip U Up247x Ancient

NO DO NOT SPAM. I have a good name here I don't want it severed.

20. xMess U Up247x

xMess U Up247x Ancient
    Banned

just kidding lol