FFA Devolve v1.3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by WheezyMoney, Oct 2, 2008.

1. iTz Longshot

iTz Longshot Ancient

nice map. good job making it clean w/ the doubleboxs around the map. for pict. 3, its bugging me just a little that the bridge is sticking out a little, its not that big of a deal, i dont even know if theres a way to fix it becasue of the objects placed aroudn it, srry if this seems like a big fuss. anyways, it looks liek a real fun FFA map to play on.

2. Dyepb07

Dyepb07 Ancient

This looks really good, I usually dont like Free for all but this actually looks fun. Good interlocking by the way. I like the layout as well. This is just a personal preference, but I would put more of a wider variety of weapons besides br and carbine.

4.43857264/5

3. SilentStrike082

SilentStrike082 Ancient

My friends and I just played this and we all agreed that it is a fun map to play on, we also liked the weapon placement, overall this was a fun map 5/5

4. ZAXLAX

ZAXLAX Ancient

ur map looks absolutely flawless. The stairs and floors of the different levels look absolutely flat. Their is no way anyone could criticize the forging. Not sure about the gameplay though. I'll hav 2 dl 2 try it. 5/5

5. The Benergizer

The Benergizer Ancient

Well, I first saw this map a few weeks back and thought it was interesting. Later, I downloaded and played it with a group of 8.

As an FFA map, I think it exceeds expectations for a symmetrical arena. The forging was superb; no complaints concerning interlocking or layout. The attention to detail was fantastic.

However, it was simply bland. It was dull and predictable. If it were a map to be used simply for warmups, practice, or basic gameplay, it's fine. But it failed to be an engaging, great map.

We did like the center structure though, and thought it was really innovative the way you used the windows embedded into the boxes.

Overall, it was far above average; it just got boring after the first Slayer match and we didn't play on it again.

6. WheezyMoney

WheezyMoney Ancient

thanks i guess. its an MLG map, so there isnt really alot i can do with the weapon set. it is meant to be a warm-up map. The version up for download right now also has team oddball, and team flag, along with slayer of course.

7. The Benergizer

The Benergizer Ancient

Oh, well, I wasn't referring to the weapon set at all; as far as MLG goes, I'll be first in line to acknowledge that the weapon palette is slim. In that whole reply I was simply referring to the forging.

8. WheezyMoney

WheezyMoney Ancient

devovle v2 should coming up in the next month if i ever get around to it.....

9. Fritzster

Fritzster Silly Goose

I'll be looking forward to it.

10. CD Shot 47

CD Shot 47 Ancient

Awesome, the pics look great, interlocking is amazing, the gameplay seems as if it would be good, there does look like there is a lot that could get in the way (walls sticking up everywhere)
    looks like a great map for MLG, 9/10

11. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Nice interlocking right there man. The middle part looks very unique :D

I hope I could get a game here so I can try it out or maybe you can send me an FR so we can play this? My gamertag is I BlacKOu7 I.

Good job on the map. 9/10.