FF Sumo

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by CRAZY Corsy, Oct 30, 2008.

1. CRAZY Corsy

CRAZY Corsy Ancient

[​IMG]

Download map FF Sumo
    download gametype Sumo hill

Well for all you fusion fenzy fans out there you may wanna download this. It is based off the fusion frenzy mini game sumo. Rules are simple:

Don't get out of your vehicle unless flipped and get in warthog straight away so that nobody has to go after you.

It is extremely fun if everyone abides by the rules but if everybody has fallen off the platform then you will have to start the game again, sorry dont know how to fix that.

Onto the map:

It is a perfect square (Sorry couldn't make circle) and there are 10 rounds each 2 minutes long but in those two minutes nobody will live long enough and here's why:
    every 30 seconds the hill shrinks into the platform untill you only have about a meter of space. This is because in the ff game the platfom keeps getting bits cut off.

Pics:

the platform
    [​IMG]

he's nearly gone
    [​IMG]

clash of the titans
    [​IMG]

crushed
    [​IMG]

not a happy ending
    [​IMG]

push him off
    [​IMG]

triangle
    [​IMG]

a wedged win
    [​IMG]

Thank you to
    Masteroftheplan for helping me beta test the map and tell me what else i can do
    Jordan Barnes for his help
    and Crazyraj for all his rules.

2. DeathstarsOG

DeathstarsOG Ancient

What if you set up the gametype as a Territory instead of Hill? You might be able to solve the problem of everyone falling off the platform and having to wait the round out with the different options of territories vs. KOTH. Just tryin to think outside the box. I'll DL and try it out when i get a chance.

3. CRAZY Corsy

CRAZY Corsy Ancient

Oh sorry i didnt know that.

4. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

/\umm obviously you did because in your sig you made practicaly the same map but its on the floor of foundry/\.
    anyway about the map. its not very original so im not gonna dl srry

5. Dragan

Dragan Ancient

I have this many times so its a 2 on originality but it is still considered a decently made map, but I'm sorry, no down load from me, but good job tho!!! 3/5

6. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Ancient

looks fun i like playing games like this with brute things...
    choppers. any way i like how you made it with king of the hill good idea it is actualy a real game unlike just messing arround on sand trap or snowbound. thanks for the map ill probably download.

7. ExG Zeppelin

ExG Zeppelin Ancient

This seems very fun its just that there are so many maprs like this and the consept is the same but it is still fun and the map is pretty clean then some of the other maps like this known as "Monster Truck"

8. Zachary9990

Zachary9990 Ancient

I don't know about that, I think my map I made a few months ago, (link in my sig) kinda changed things a little.
    Sorry! not trying to cross advertise.

Overall, This map looks fun o play with some friends and I like the raises warthogs in the beggining. I think that I will definently download this weekend and teell you how I like it.

9. Xkreep

Xkreep Ancient

This is an ok map its just that the maps been done many times before, you've got to add scenery in the backround and play a few games with it make sure its escape proof. But overall not a bad job and good job making floating objects the same height.

10. sharku249

sharku249 Ancient

If u made it above the edge of avalache,blackout or standoff it would be easier because if somebody fell off, they would die meaning that if everyone fell off the round would end.

11. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

some one should recreate that one FF game where its like a screw and your climing up it ducking and jumping stuff :p pretty much impossible :p

12. Vantier Raleigh

Vantier Raleigh Forerunner

lolz i was actually thinking about that screw game but it would be impossible.
    and i know your all gonna laugh but i think im gonna make my own version of FF Sumo.
    I promise however that if I ever post it on here it will put all the other's to shame.
    you can count on that.
    Sumo here i come.
    Oh and regarding the map lol it's been made before and yours isnt much different. I will show you how its done........maybe.

#12 Vantier Raleigh, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  13. NlBBS

NlBBS Forerunner

Ill start by saying that although its been done a lot before, most of the ones i've seen and played on have been on Sandbox. So i like that this one has been made on Foundry, it shakes things up a bit and it looks like it plays well, ill try and get some games going on it whenever i get the chance. 4/5