Ferant Fall

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by HALO vToxiK, Apr 24, 2011.

1. HALO vToxiK

HALO vToxiK Forerunner

> Ferant Fall <
    by: HALO vToxiK on 4/23/2011

A floating metropolitan war-zone causes havoc for the spartan race. 2-10

Basic map floating in the lagoon next to the water fall, I WILL upload photos for this shortly so please don't bother me. Tell me what you think for this map, Download it, Recommend it.
    Soon enough I will make this map more compatible with more game types such as headhunter, infection, king of the hill, assault.
    This map has multiple parts to it:

Upper Level/Cannon Man
    Lower Level/"Basement"
    Suicide/Long Walkway Down
    Base(s)

Suicide Lane
    [​IMG]

Upper - Man Cannon
    [​IMG]

Bases
    [​IMG]

Basment
    [​IMG]

#1 HALO vToxiK, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  2. timmypanic

timmypanic Forerunner

Hello, and welcome to forge hub... Ok I see u have made a few maps now and are well into forge, but most of the members are more into it and have been around for ages... Your map looks like it took a few hrs to make and it shows... Not trying to be harsh... If you want people to notice your work put more effort in. And it will pay off.... The more you put in the more you will get out .

Ok that being said the map itself looks very open in lots of places... I wouldnt want to be on the bridges in a battle...I would add a weapons list so the viewer knows... Will help get more downloads... Also a central or any feature is good for both gaining interest and for enjoyment on a map in custom game! Good luck in your future projects

#2 timmypanic, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011