Fatty Palace!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by forgyforge, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

A jagged map with little to no interlocking, probably made in two hours or so. 2/5, give use a real map.

2. Da Pig

Da Pig Ancient

Noooo!
    Ok the original map called chubby stadium looks like a can of dog poo compared to this one, but the gameplay is still the same. The gameplay is like... Being in hell. Personally I hate fat kid, and fat kid + chubby stadium maps = hell. Though your map looks great, the gameplay does not. I can't really decide what to rate this :p

3. miinaturvat

miinaturvat Ancient

lol. All this arguing over a remake of a map?

It is a remake. Like 'Da Pig' said, the origional was rubbish. This one is way better forged.

So what if he kept the same idea?

ZANDER1994, If someone made a map with a wall in it, would you say they stole your idea because it had a wall in it? :D

I think it's quite good, but I really don't like playing on it because the alpha zombie kills you and then you get spawn-killed by all the humans that have infinite ammo and machine-gun turrets :(

4. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

Zander WTF are you on this isn't the same map trust me i have playe don that A lot and it really isn't the idea is the same but this map is so much better

5. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

Yes Sexy Dude is right........I have played on the map 3 levels or 4 levels or chubby stadium like a thousand times, Its a s*it map that was made with pure sloppyness. The guy that made it is a retard. There is no point with Even having the map taking up space on your hard drive..........I like Fat kid but only on maps like Omega Journey and Sabre's Journey. Because it is a map that is made for Fat Kid. :)

[​IMG]

II Koleos II
    55% Done.
    Needs Help finishing!

6. Da Pig

Da Pig Ancient

Exactly. Fat kid belongs at omega journey, no where else. And it's not a map steal, It's a remake.

7. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

was this posted b4? if not your fried is lucky he got you to post when he did but if it is already posted then it looks like you stole this but it is fun so... 3/5

8. xXMattIzGodlyXx

xXMattIzGodlyXx Ancient

its ok I like the levels and floors but could use some work
    the first defense should on bottom

9. WispyHobo54

WispyHobo54 Ancient

done too many times epic fail

10. eZpiri2

eZpiri2 Ancient

yes, but his friend made it and he is posting it for his friend (just wanted to point that out)

11. SharpshooterSG

SharpshooterSG Ancient

McSniped made this? Hes not the most clean Interlocker, I'll tell you that. I will Download though.