Sandbox Facade

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by a hobo001, Jun 2, 2009.

1. a hobo001

a hobo001 Ancient

Author:
    a hobo001
    Map Name:
    Facade
    Map Canvas:
    Sandbox
    Map Size:
    Large
    Player Count:
    Supported Gametypes:
    Team Swat

Swat CTF
    Pictures
    Over view
    [​IMG]
    View 1
    [​IMG]
    View 2
    [​IMG]
    Action 1
    [​IMG]
    Action 2
    [​IMG]

2. ShortKidPena

ShortKidPena Ancient

I'm pretty sure that i've seen this map before, hmmm... Oh yeah! I saw it on XForgery...I was kinda worried that this was stolen. The map seems really basic and doesn't seem to have quite enough cover or enough buildings. Could you also put on your thread what exactly the weapons on the map are, and include a little more detail about your map. I think that both of the bases need some work also.

Overall-3/5

PS. If you say that something is an action shot, that doesn't mean its just you running and shooting at invisible targets and blowing yourself up just to make it look like you are playing with other people.

3. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

He's got a point bro, we can tell that this hasn't been tested if you try to get fake action pics. The best you could have done was to get a couple friends to have been shooting at you. Anyway, the map looks really boring and unoriginal. I'm sure the gameplay is fine, but it probably isn't anything special because of the fact this has nothing spcial or original in it. Sorry. Better luck next time.