EXtra Life: Gaming For a Cause

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xsnipd, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Xsnipd

Xsnipd Ancient

Hey guys, I am doing a gaming marathon on October 18,2008 and I need donations. This is not a spam and really It is for children that have cancer and have rare sicknesses. If you have money, donate now. It is a very good cause. All the money will go to the Texas Children Hospital in Austin. Also this will be the inaugural for achievement runner TV. You may look at my team page on this link and the live stream on this link. See you there.

2. Huntar

Huntar Ancient

its a good idea. but im kinda iffy on if the money is actually going to the hospital and not you...

will research.

3. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

I would totally do this, the only thing is that I know no one who will sponsor me...

4. Xsnipd

Xsnipd Ancient

Check out the link. Also I am doing for rooster teeth

5. yomtvraps

yomtvraps Ancient

I think you're preaching to the wrong crowd. Most everyone here is 12-17 therefore they don't have credit/debit cards and if they do they probably don't have a large ammount of funds in their account. No I don't need to see you're account summaries, I'm sure some of you are from upper class families, however the truth of the matter is if people do donate, they're probably going to give it to an orginization that they choose, not one you play halo for.

6. Frag Man

Frag Man Ancient

Unless you're rich like me.

Anyhow, he's right. There might be a few people who're over seventeen, but that's all.