ExTerrestr1al is awesome

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by qrrby, Jun 29, 2017.

1. qrrby

qrrby Waggly piece of flesh

Hey you, I've seen you destroying problems left and right the past few weeks, and well within quick response times.

Just wanna let you know that IIIII appreciate what you're doing; the site needs more radical dudes like you.

Here's to @ExTerrestr1al

Edit: ****** changed your tag on me lol

a Chunk likes this.
  2. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Promethean

hahah... wow thanks. I just happend to look at this sub-forum for the very first time just now, and saw a shot out to me? F-ing weird coincidence.

I remember this site being more activve with people trying to answer questions of newer forgers, so I am trying to add info to threads where I think I might be able to help.

Usually that is scripting related, because easily 90% of my time so far on PC Forge is on that area of the tools, attempting and sometimes succeeding in finding some cool things you cna do that people may not know about, and that provide something unique I can add to my maps.

It would be nice if more people who have the "institutional knowledge" about forge did more than post in the "What are you working on" thread, though.

Also, thanks @Nitro for changing my name so i have an actual identity here that makes sense now that I have finally gotten around to publishing and testing maps.

a Chunk, qrrby and Nitro like this.