Extermination

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Who is MCV?, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Who is MCV?

Who is MCV? Ancient

Extermination
    Created by Master MCV

Supported Gametypes:
    Infection

4-16 players works best with fewer players but not too few.

First off I like to say this is my first post so please construcitive criticism

Alpha Zombie traits:
    Instant kill- Energy sword
    125% speed
    150% gravity
    150% damage resistance no shields
    25 meter enhanced radar

Zombie traits:
    Exact same except
    110% speed
    10 meter enhanced radar

Humans:
    50% damage resistance to prevent grenade jumping not that it matters.
    normal damage
    Weps: SMG and Magnum
    10 meter normal radar

Custom Powerup:
    No changes except
    150% speed
    Poor camo
    Lasts for a full minute

Weapons List: wep/clips/ # of wep/ all weps have no respawn time so conserve ammo carfeully.
    Battle Rifle/1/2
    Assault/1/4
    Magnum/1/3
    SMG/1/3
    Turret not acessable
    C. Turret not acessable
    Laser not acessable
    Rockets/0/1
    Fuel Rod/0/1
    Sniper/1/3
    Plasma Rifle//1
    Mauler/0/2
    Shotgun/1/2
    Needler/1/2
    C. Carbine/1/1
    Senitel Beam//2
    Flamethrower//1
    Frag Grenade//3sets
    Plasma//2-1 set
    Firebomb//2
    Many weps are hidden or place in areas where they would not be very helpful such as the shotgun and sniper.

A full decade after the events of Halo the people of Earth and her colonies have stopped reconstruction and decided to go back to their orginal jobs before the war. Many of the scientists in VOI factory 02 have continued their research on chemicals that boost human intelliagance. Two months after they started to work again they made a breakthrough in science a certain chemical that was produced in many of the frozen islands that are in the northern area of what used to be Canada. This chemical unfortantly wasnt able to be uptained in Africa so they called the president of the U.N. (who is the president of the world) to see if he could send a team to obtain this chemical which he in three weeks he was able to do. When the scientists obtained the chemical and injected into into the willing patients bloodstream something terrible happened. On the journey from Canada to Voi the plane that held the chemical has highjacked and the terrorist added a extra chemical which horribly mutated the chemical vial. The patients went insane screaming in horrible pain as their skin turned from their normal healthy color into a pitch black color with parts of the skin peeling off. Then the patients became overaly aggresive throwing things around and tearing holes in the walls. Next the color of their eyes turned into a bright red. Finally when the zombies felt that they where feeling claustrophobic they could teleport and rip apart space and time. As a human you have two chooses stick together and find better ground lasting until the chemical dies off or die trying.

An overhead view of the first and smallest area of the map prototype.[/i]
    [​IMG]
    An birds eye view of the second area of the map storage
    [​IMG]
    An overview of the third area Containment
    [​IMG]
    OMG rockets
    [​IMG]
    The transport platform aka the raised platform
    [​IMG]

Action Shots:

_Being the last man standing sucks.
    [​IMG]

Please Kids dont try this at home.
    [​IMG]

The story of a camper...
    [​IMG]

ADDITIONAL SUMMING-UP COMMENTS AND THANKS FOR ANYONE GIVING FEEDBACK HERE

Extermination
    Last StandBack to Top

Playerhata27 likes this.
  2. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

looks interesting ill DL and test it and get back to you. hehe i love to see a campers demise.nice geo-merging too.

3. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

HOLY COW! That's a lot of objects. I've never seen so many jammed into one map. Definitely a download for me. My harddrive is full, but if I quickly delete one while starting up the game, i should be able to get it. 5/5. Must have been a pain in the ass to build.

EDIT: BTW welcome to forgehub. Usually I don't expect this good of maps from newer members. If it's your first map post, congratulations on having it up to standards (unlike some of these new members). I'll definitely give you some plus rep.

4. DanNewlands

DanNewlands Ancient

Hey dude it looks good . . i havent been able to play it yet but all i can see wrong is that the wraith in the second picture could be jumped too then someone could pull themselves through your fence box and out the map? Unless your ment to be able to get out the map i dont know? good job tho 4/5=][=

5. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Hey man great job!Look like an amazing map.

First off I would like to compliment you on your post for including a nice description.The maps backround stroy is very good and macthes the map perfectly.Its hard to see a nice infection map now a days.Merging and interlocking looks great.And I know that it took so long to do so you will be rewarded with plus rep.Also this being your first post is especially nice and I wish all new useres could post like this.Just one suggestion.The raised platform looks a little sloppy if you weren't going for that feel then could you please make it a little more alligned in a V2.

But great job and can't wait to see your next maps!!

6. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

looks interesting but i really like the back to top at the bottom.. good idea

7. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

wow quite an amazing post, good story, good pics, good map, good everything.
    i like that you tried to block nade jumps. the scenery is also nice, the ghost in a geo merged box, it really makes the map look nice, i'll definently dl

8. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Ancient

Wow. That's good for your first post. There are a lot of weapons though.If you keep working hard, you'll be a really good forger one day.

9. BarkusTheMan 1

BarkusTheMan 1 Ancient

I smell a future feature-er. That's all I have to say, great job.

10. Da Pig

Da Pig Ancient

I thin this map looks pretty cool. You merged stuff nicely too. I will download this and give it a try. 4/5

11. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

Are these all different maps because it says small overview of the map prototype.

12. HomieG54

HomieG54 Ancient

Great job on your first map! Some awesome interlocking and geo-merging. Now I do have a question though. The room where you showed the camper what exactly is that room for. Like I mean what are all the teleporters for?

13. Pennywiez

Pennywiez Ancient

good interlocking and i like the helipad good job