Exstinction

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by TerrorWolfman, Feb 2, 2012.

1. TerrorWolfman

TerrorWolfman Forerunner

Hello forgers, i have 1 of my best infection maps called Exstinction. It is for Infection, slayer and team slayer. It was made mainly for infection. The humans start in the middle and must go under water to get to the rest of the map(short distance). They can hold up there as well, but is only good to if u have fellow guys watching the 4 directions. There r many places to hold up on this map. There r secret rooms as well under the grassy hills. The street with the long building, u can go to the second floor. u need to jump on an incline(the back wall) and than jump onto the second floor. Here r the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope u enjoy, please comment

2. CosmicJosh

CosmicJosh Forerunner

I really like the way that the water, and the rocks all color together. The other cool thing is that you used the ramp stunts flipped upside down which gives a cool Tron look. So, as far as those visuals go, it looks amazing.

It might be helpful however to add an overhead shot or two.

3. Xyl007

Xyl007 Promethean

This looks pretty nifty, and it's been a few days since a good infection map came out. I'll have to try it out.
    PS:(You spelled extinction like that on purpose, right?)

4. DaWorsePlyrHere

DaWorsePlyrHere Forerunner

I see someforging here that i really enjoy. I like the fact that many of your forge pieces seem to mesh the natural scape with the a building. I will try a give this a play through for play critique.

5. feartehstickman

feartehstickman Forerunner

I really love the look of this map. The FX and lights as well as your forging really go together well to make the aesthetics great! And the overall layout seems pretty good from what I can see.
    I'd love to get a few good customs going on this map.