Experimental

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by fluffyroks, Sep 19, 2010.

1. fluffyroks

fluffyroks Forerunner

This map supports forge mode and nothing else since i had to chose on i messed up a few times. i am posting this as experiments you may not have tried and to benefit the community. These are just experiments i accidentally found and thought of. I have elevators, traps, random things, and more. I will post a few pictures on the map the rest is for you to go check out if you want i have come up with all of these on my own and hove not gotten these from anybody. I am sorry if i have your idea or you have posted something like this.
    The epic pictures from the even epic er fluffyroks2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all of these are ment to just give you the tip of the iceberge here is more photo's of generally the same thing just different angles the last picture is a hidden experiment that went horrible right. and there is more to that hidden experiment there is a hidden hidden experiment have fun finding that. here is the more less epic pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    in this next one it is a hint to the hidden experiment.
    [​IMG]
    ya see me there floating in mid air ya your jealous.
    If you don't want to be jealous download the map to find out how i did it. its all there and more for your enjoyment and the movement of the community forging i hoped this map helps you with your future forging and if you use some of my stuff can you give me credit for finding it unless it has been found before me. Have fun, and Good Luck
    the rocket warthogs can be used for immovable rocket, guass, gunner turrets for some maps it also if you put them in the floor of a building or fortress you make it can become a nice looking defense turret. makikmike, I have not seen your map the shield door elevator was the first thing i tried out in forge and what else you could do with it. the shield door elevator can be used in almost any map for simple climbing reasons i suggest adding some spice to it to make it look better. With the halo 3 style elevator i suggest never using it it takes to many supplies and i have not found a way to actually make it work really well so ya the other experiments are more or less full proof the secret experiment i think is pretty cool even though it was accidental. have fun good night.

#1 fluffyroks, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
  2. Xtermin8R645

Xtermin8R645 Ancient

Quite weird map, it looks like some awesome experiments, but you should explain more about them (except the secret one), how you did them, and maybe what kinds of things you can use them for.

3. magicmike5462

magicmike5462 Forerunner

I dont think you found out the shield door elevator thing cause ive already put it in one of my maps (i havent posted it yet). but anyway im gonna DL cause i want to find the hidden experiment. ;P

4. fluffyroks

fluffyroks Forerunner

Thank you i have updated it if you think that my secret experiment is cool tell me about it and if you think what i have added is good tell me about that to because i like constructive criticism it puts me in a good mood.