Exile

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Kon Artist, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

I was impressed after checking this map out in Forge. It looks very neat, and seems to offer great gameplay. I'll have to save this one until I can get at least one game on it.

One thing that you did, which I wish more people would do, was place grenades one at a time. Everyone seems to think that because you can carry two grenades, there needs to be two grenades in each spot. I like the way you did it.

2. HITtheLIGHTZ

HITtheLIGHTZ Ancient

I can tell you that it works just fine one on one with regular slayer settings, and w/ BR starts. 2 v 2 might be a little bit chaotic, but I've yet to give it a try.

3. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

Looks like one of the better Foundry maps I've seen. Good job with the structure as well. Nicely done.

4. Kon Artist

Kon Artist Ancient

me 2--2v2 is one of my favorite game types-- H3 really dosn't have any good maps for H2H or 2v2. and that is why I made it:)

5. Soggydoughnuts

Soggydoughnuts Ancient

Very nice map, for some reason it looks as if it has a lockout feel to it.

-Donuts

6. Kon Artist

Kon Artist Ancient

re: playing like lockout-- never got that before. Neways hope u like it.

7. RunTime83

RunTime83 Ancient

This one looks pretty good. I'll give it a forgethrough and get back to ya.

8. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

I don't really know why this post was revived, this is an has had it's 15 seconds of fame, now there is more out there. Also, I never really did like the 1v1 gameplay on this map, there just wasn't a very good weapon palet or placement. Sometimes I guess people don't know how to let go.

9. American10

American10 Ancient

Nice map its well put together.Also somehow I have this map forever I dont know how i got it.

10. Kon Artist

Kon Artist Ancient

like i said the map was made for 1v1 and 2v2 MLG game types-- if you want different weapons on map- put your own set in. As for 15 sec. of fame? hum guess its a classic-- most competitve players (mlg) still consider it to one of the best h2h maps.

as for D-- I havn't played any games in awhile- working on a new map. And I read your tread on respawns. I think you did a great job mking it easy for the average person to understand. If you still want to play H2H with me, send me a FR to k0n art15t.

11. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

i hope you didn't think that I don't like your map. It is good, i am just more interested in newer ideas. As for the weapon placement, I know your map was for MLG, but in the future it would be great if you made two versions of your map with different weapon placements, MLG and Standard, then players have a choice.