Excoriate.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by thesilencebroken, Sep 24, 2008.

1. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

Bring it on.

Now back on topic please. No more discussion of the escapability. Any actual reviews from gameplay yet?

Gollygeeanelite likes this.
  2. Midnite Haze

Midnite Haze Ancient

falwless...perfect...amazing the interlocking is phenomenal. This layout looks like that of bayonetwork but you are right its way better i love how u interlocked the signs and,as always, made the power weapons really hard to get to 10/5

3. Novak

Novak Ancient

Haha wow the camo's geo-merged with the mancannon too, just realized that.

4. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

Looks great guys, DLing now, about your post, I like that you re sized the pics, you see more detail and way more clear than the auto re size it normally does.

5. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

I edited my first post with my review. So be sure to go to the first page and read it guys! :D

6. thesilencebroken

that was one hell of a review.

come now, there was alot of you who i know have played on this.. no one wants to give us a review?

7. wapproce

wapproce Ancient

omg i rember playing on this map with a friend the gameplay is so fricking alsome the layout out every thing is great every thing in this map gets a 10/10
    watch i bet this will get featured...

8. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Man, after looking back at the photos more closely I noticed a lot of aesthetic detail you guys put in that makes this map look great. Take the interlocked power-up and the receiver node for example. I've never seen that done and it looks pretty cool! The interlocking looks smooth and the geo-merging very precise. Another thing that I wanted to point out was the map layout and weapon placement in general. Based on the picture overview, you guys did a fantastic job! The shotgun and rockets are opposite to each other which is pretty balanced since they aren't that close Foundry speaking. All the angles you had in here also caught my attention. a 5/5 to TheSilenceBroke and BlazeIsGod. Great job and a guarantee download from me when the Microsoft servers are back up.

9. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

kool map, but i cant really give you good feedback until xbl is up. from the looks of the map it looks like u did an amazing amount of interlocking of course and from what i see a little bit on geomerging maybe, like i said i need to play it. so with that being said ima go, wait til tomorow, play on the map, then ill try to get back to ya on it.

10. forgy bob

forgy bob Ancient

Very nice map... I must say the asthetics look great and the gameplay looks great. I like the tele underneath the over shield, that is my favorite asthetic. The layout is outstanding. everything seems perfect idk what else to say but 5/5 O...M...G...

11. FlipStik

FlipStik Ancient

Nice job

If I may say, this is definately getting a download from me, and I really love the pictures, from what I've seen so far, I might like this map. You already have me interested because it's a CTF map, we never get enough of those. I'll get back to you once I've downloaded and checked it out.

12. Vicious Vice

Vicious Vice Ghosts of Onyx

A certain kind of feeling happen to a player when he is invite to test a map from Blaze or Silent but when they are both the creators, and didn't tell anyone, *AHEM* i got a little excited. The FFA was fast-paced with a lot of chasing and cat n mouse around the map geometry. Team games are this map's high point. The symmety of the map is perfect the structures are unique and well designed(not just looks with no substance) all the jumps flow quite well and reward a player for his agility. The map has its high areas but because of ample cover it doesnt out-balance the lower level. Aesthetically the map is gorgeous but what isnt expected from two premiums working together. Its another great addition I only wish it was bigger so I can play huge games.

Blaze likes this.
  13. alexisonOATH

alexisonOATH Ancient

I was wondering if you could do me a favor and send me a link to the font you used?

14. Vengeful C

Vengeful C Ancient

I seriously need to get a group of friends together and play some CTF NAO!

Awesome map love the interlocking and all that stuff etc. lol But seriously definetly worthy of a 5/5

15. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Ancient

Freaking awesome! Beats Bayonetwork hands down. Got to admit wasn't big fan of Vertibaille. However, with aesthetics that beat most. Awesome gameplay and lay out this is so featured.

16. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

this map looks great. I played a small slayer game with Dom says oi, and Mercinator and to tell you the truth, it was a blast. The layout was absolutely superb and it was very reminisce of gridlocked's tall pillars. the map also was balanced very well and had a decent amount of spawn placement. I think to improve this map you should probably have done the neutral spawns a little better because i would get spawned in front of someones lost grenade randomly. overall i give this map a DL and a spectacular rating because of its aesthetics and great flow of gameplay. Another epic map from Brokenblaze productions.

17. delaney.99

delaney.99 Ancient

WOW thats all i can say this map looks amazing and also smooth. i like how you didnt overload the map with power weps and i like how its small, but also big at the same time great work 10/10

18. thesilencebroken

Video is now available in the original post, courtesy of Tex!

19. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

woo hoo video! i wish i could have been in it.....stupid massive work load. in my school, i have to give up all of my freewill and entertainment during the week, to work on more work, 16 hours a day. figures.
    the maps gameplay is the best there is out there, the flow is excelent, and the tactical jumps are limitless. this is truly a great over all map, and is like the big muscly cousin of Bayonetwork- who has a revolver, a big, big revolver.

20. MLG_NaFy

MLG_NaFy Ancient

Wonderful map. Completely new concept, you are defiantly one of the best forgers EVER