Exacted

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Furious D 18, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Running Chron

Running Chron Ancient

I'm absolutely amazed by how clean this map looks, and your use of interlocking! very well done, I am impressed...

2. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

That had me cracking up. Ok, it's "Exacted" and not "Perfected". That's my next map. I thought I was pretty anal about those sorts of things but I guess I better work harder next time. Sorry to disappoint, Predicide. Lol.

I actually had it centered but changed my mind and reloaded another version to put it off-center. The box is wider than the claw, so when it is centered you don't see either side of the claw, just the bottom angled parts. It looked retarded. At least this way it kinda looks like it's being held.

BAM!!! Any other complaints Neverless?!?

Yeah, I ripped into him a little in his thread too.

3. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

You shot him in the ass?! How humiliating...

4. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

Lol. It's just so sculpted, my eyes go right to it every time.

5. gorebound

gorebound Ancient

I'm writing a review of this map but as you probably know I base my reviews on a forge-through and a run-through in a custom game. So gameplay wise I cannot comment on it until I've gotten the chance to play a couple of games on it :).

6. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

Ahh, now I see the real reason for the pretty flower.

"hate to see you leave, love to watch you go!"

So the "forgethrough" term is a hit I see...

7. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

Looks amazing! I like how you floated the one platform because I have found that people always grenade jump over my obstacles. 10/10 Furious does it again! Hey that rhymed!

8. Jayn0

Jayn0 Ancient

I cannot wait to try this map out!

9. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

My Guide to Respawn Areas has been posted here. My apologies to anyone who thinks I'm spamming this thread to advertise something else, but it's an informative article and I put a lot of work into it. People should read it. Please post all comments about respawn areas into the respawn area thread.

10. El Capitaine

El Capitaine Ancient

wow...just amazing.

* queued *

11. NeverlessWonder

NeverlessWonder Ancient

Lmao. I was going to say something about your aim but then I read this. Nice. I try to keep my spartan sexy and inshape. I recently gave him a new paint job too. White now instead of the old brown.

12. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

White sucks cause I never know when you're inside the hill on KotH.

And you're supposed to aim at the body until the shields are down and then you go for the headshot. You'd know that if your skillz were as leet as mine.

13. NeverlessWonder

NeverlessWonder Ancient

That's why white is so great. It's the best camoflage. And don't try to pretend like you knew what you were doing. Everyone knows the only way you take damage in Halo is by headshots.

Back on topic: I wonder when this will get featured? It HAS to. Oh, and any ideas for a new map? Are you still going with the asymettrical slayer type thing?

14. Windburry

Windburry Ancient

I'll give it a download. From the looks of it it looks really nice, although it's not my style.

I am impressed by all the geo-merging, and merging those teleports into that box was genius.

I'll let ya know once I get to play it. Good job

15. LIGHTSOUT225

This map is dope. I was fairly skeptical at first but once i actually got to run around it and explore i was actually very impressed. the light box is awesome and one of a kind, and i like the curved box architecture. well done.

16. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

This map is great, I can't believe Furious is a guilder though... - Brute Captain

17. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

I have played this map sooo many times. I really like it, a real classic. However I think this map should be BANNED from the competitive maps section. You know why? It is too good! This needs to be featured so it can put in the featured maps section. Love it. - Brute Captain

18. Sage

Sage Ancient

this map is redonkulous thats right redonkulous i made a new word for this map that still doesn't show how amazing it is
    I WILL DOWNLOAD
    (bowing at the map)

19. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Ooh, I see you're inspiring OTHER people to double post in your thread. Nice work, lol.

And 'ridonculous' (the correct spelling, same pronunciation) has been around forever. I was using it back in '97.

20. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

just wondering, how long did it take you to create this map and the flower made out of nodes