Eviscerate

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Kapura, Jun 2, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

8.5%
  2. Okay

10.6%
  3. Average

9.6%
  4. Good

29.8%
  5. Great

41.5%
  1. kingsharpshooter

hay looks like a mean as map but i dont think ill download its not what im looking 4 yea but good job and i like how its made to very clean

2. Fillmore Roy

Fillmore Roy Ancient

After doing a "Forge-through," I thought this map was EXTREMELY well-designed and built. The interlocking and geo-locking was great, and the weapon placement was great. The idea that certain weapons only work well in certain structures is great, and unique for that matter. I haven't seen any other map that works like that. Anywho, the man-cannons were a bit random, depending on the way you walk into them, but that is understandable. In the end, this map definitely deserved to be featured.

3. Zowabashi

Zowabashi Ancient

This map looks awesome. It is really cool how maps are now using the barriers as support beams for their structures, making maps look more realistic!

4. AMidgetAndAClub

AMidgetAndAClub Ancient

This map is pretty cool man. But to be honest, this is going to be a canvas for me. Because I am (well plan) on making some improvements to this that I see fitting.

5. Lahti v2

Lahti v2 Ancient

Hey, I've been looking at all these maps for a while now and all of 'em are really good. I'm working on some of my own maps and I need help. I don't know how to geo-merge a wall into the ground. I can do the boxes and other things, but not walls. Can someone help me?

6. Scott12343

Scott12343 Ancient

7. DR MAJESTIC

DR MAJESTIC Ancient

Nice Man...i Like The Center Structure You Created. Overall Great Merging Though, So I'd Give It Like A 4/5

8. the persister2

the persister2 Ancient

lol this looks a bit like the map that I'm going to post only less details, I have like real houses but this is a very nice map and nice interlocking their.
    I can't wait to post my map, because its kinda the same idea, same placement of building, just buldings here and there, map control is critical, I love it.
    Great job man, the persister2

9. Snip3rs Creed

Snip3rs Creed Ancient

Nice dude the map looks great ima DL in a few

10. Kozimazi

Kozimazi Ancient

This map looks really cool. I usually end up making stuff that works the opposite way I want it to. Doesn't look like thats the case with this one.

11. FreakyPenguin5

FreakyPenguin5 Ancient

looks amazing

12. PwnCakes

PwnCakes Ancient

is it just me or does this map look like a higher detail cleaner more thought-out version of this map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1eX9F9xVhc&feature=related ??

13. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

no it dosn't. Not to be rude but im defending my map here, the map in the video has lots of random things and very basic forgeing technqiues with no astheics. It also dosn't look like it would be fun to play on. Heres the video of my map http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PmzcuiO6fgU

14. Absurdist

Absurdist Ancient

This map looks so awesome! I really like how there are four (from what I saw) different areas but they are also easily connected and you can cross between them easily. It looks very well put together and managed, you definately have my DL.

15. a P3Rson

a P3Rson Ancient

i like the way you used barriers in your structures, it really adds a unique aestetic value.

16. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

I'm sorry but I don't really think this deserves a feature. Me and Nemi played through it and both agree that it's not very good.

17. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

i updated this, unfornitly after the feature, im sorry if you didn' t like it but i did, and it what i was aiming for

18. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

Nice pics and good description it deserved to be featured i think

19. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

This map looked ok but i would of replaced the central structure wiyth something better

20. Hatz316

Hatz316 Ancient

Looks like a pretty sick map. Not better than any of mine though ;)